Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   JOANN's Coupon Commotion STARTS Tomorrow...WHO (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/joanns-coupon-commotion-starts-tomorrow-who-t105188.html)

mary quilting 03-07-2011 02:07 PM

joann's the coupon has to have a different sku and yes all 10 coupon commotion can be used 10 from mailer 10 from email and 10 from last week store hand out = 30

mary quilting 03-07-2011 02:13 PM

the 10% vip works on sale items but not with the coupon items same as employee discount

mary quilting 03-07-2011 02:19 PM

you can apply if you are a member of a guild, charity i'm not shur
of all the qualification's
also teachers discount

Ginger2010 03-07-2011 02:19 PM

Originally Posted by marknfran

Originally Posted by judy_68
I don't think they will let you use more than one coupon on each item here.
Judy in Ohio

We can only use one coupon on each item if it is not on sale.
However, if you are not looking at the fabric, there are a lot of other items at a regular price you can use a coupon on. I will just wander the store and look at stuff I use and if it is not on sale I will use a coupon and get 40 or 50% off plus the additional 10% VIP card. At the end of your transactions, you pull out the VIP card and hand it to them. They may say you cannot use it, BUT have them run it anyway....it has always given me additional 10% discount...even on the sale stuff.

I did that once and it just took off the 10% instead of the bigger percentage, so I said forget that! Also I was there yesterday and one clerk told me I could use the store coupon from the flyer up front and also use my coupon from my mail flyer, and the girl that checked me out, said I couldn't do that because both bar codes had the same number. So, I said, just ring it up separate then, so I got 2 - 50% off values, but I didn't even try to use my VIP card! I knew at that JoAnns, I wouldn't be able to get the extra percentage off when using other coupons! I believe your card tells you that! Good Luck!

MYWR 03-07-2011 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by blueheavenfla
I was told by a JA cashier that as long as an email, snail mail and store coupon had different bar code numbers on them that you could use them all at one time.

That is true - I have 2 (alright 3) email addresses and use all those !! I NEVER go to Joann's without coupons - and if you go on different days - you can make mulitple coupies of your email coupons. Also If you are an AQS member - that is another 10% off ! - but never more than 50% off. They also put thier remnants on sale at 70% off so if you watch closely - when that is going on - you need to go daily to get the good stuff !

My mott is - Rarely pay full price - no matter what it is !

marknfran 03-07-2011 02:45 PM

Originally Posted by Ginger2010

Originally Posted by marknfran

Originally Posted by judy_68
I don't think they will let you use more than one coupon on each item here.
Judy in Ohio

We can only use one coupon on each item if it is not on sale.
However, if you are not looking at the fabric, there are a lot of other items at a regular price you can use a coupon on. I will just wander the store and look at stuff I use and if it is not on sale I will use a coupon and get 40 or 50% off plus the additional 10% VIP card. At the end of your transactions, you pull out the VIP card and hand it to them. They may say you cannot use it, BUT have them run it anyway....it has always given me additional 10% discount...even on the sale stuff.

I did that once and it just took off the 10% instead of the bigger percentage, so I said forget that! Also I was there yesterday and one clerk told me I could use the store coupon from the flyer up front and also use my coupon from my mail flyer, and the girl that checked me out, said I couldn't do that because both bar codes had the same number. So, I said, just ring it up separate then, so I got 2 - 50% off values, but I didn't even try to use my VIP card! I knew at that JoAnns, I wouldn't be able to get the extra percentage off when using other coupons! I believe your card tells you that! Good Luck!

That is true except if the item is already on sale (not using a coupon) you use your VIP card and they give you an extra 10% off.

Sallyflymi 03-07-2011 02:57 PM

If your store doesn't have it you can order online. they have free shipping with $50. order..

Sallyflymi 03-07-2011 02:59 PM

If they only take one coupon at a time i would take my package out to car. Come back in and buy another do the same until they tire of see you in checkout line.

karen3002 03-07-2011 03:47 PM

Won't catch me inside my local Jo-Ann's the customer service is the worst. Was in there last week. Never again! Sigh

quilter1943 03-07-2011 04:01 PM

I used some of mine today and they didn't mark them out so maybe I should go again tomorrow????

Originally Posted by dreamer2009
is going with all their coupons.
I have in the mail coupons
from the store coupons and downloaded coupons !!
that equals...TRIPLE coupons :)