Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   JOANN's Coupon Commotion STARTS Tomorrow...WHO (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/joanns-coupon-commotion-starts-tomorrow-who-t105188.html)

Ramona Byrd 03-06-2011 04:35 PM

[quote=catmcclure]

Originally Posted by Lindsey
Can you use them all at once? I thought they would only accept one per visit?

Every time you go to your car and return to the store is a separate visit. My hubby asked me why I had three identical charges to JoAnns one day. I told him I had three 40% coupons and I bought three FQ bundles - one at a time.
-----------------
Now THAT'S what I'll do tomorrow!~

LovinMySoldier 03-06-2011 04:43 PM

[quote=Ramona Byrd]

Originally Posted by catmcclure

Every time you go to your car and return to the store is a separate visit. My hubby asked me why I had three identical charges to JoAnns one day. I told him I had three 40% coupons and I bought three FQ bundles - one at a time.
-----------------
Now THAT'S what I'll do tomorrow!~

Yeah check the rules at your store. Mine will let me use as many coupons as I want at one time!

kathidahl 03-06-2011 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by Julie in NM
Be careful. Sometimes almost everything is alread on sale so hard to use the coupons. I have to be good and not buy anything until I've emptied at least one tub of fab. {{{how fast can I sew and still work full time?}}}}

YUP, my store is big on putting a dollar or .50 off on LOTS of items so they are "on sale" and you cannot use the % off...I have left things unpurchased at the check out because of that...and it IS a ploy...

nwm50 03-06-2011 07:36 PM

i only got the online coupons...but that's fine with me! It's enough to get what i need.

dmackey 03-06-2011 08:34 PM

I just have them ring my orders separately to use the coupons, if I can't use them all in one order.

Diane

blueheavenfla 03-06-2011 10:52 PM

I was told by a JA cashier that as long as an email, snail mail and store coupon had different bar code numbers on them that you could use them all at one time.

fancifrock 03-07-2011 11:21 AM

Don't be disappointed if you can't use your coupons. Everything I want, is always on sale so you can't use a coupon. Good luck

dreamer2009 03-07-2011 11:27 AM

Yes, there is a lot on sale but there are things not on sale( great for the coupons) which are the things we normally don't think of because we are so focused on fabric. I have always done well when they run coupon commotion.

well there was plenty there to buy this morning that was not on sale !!
all coupon sales at the store are not the same...they change

marknfran 03-07-2011 11:33 AM

Originally Posted by judy_68
I don't think they will let you use more than one coupon on each item here.
Judy in Ohio

We can only use one coupon on each item if it is not on sale.
However, if you are not looking at the fabric, there are a lot of other items at a regular price you can use a coupon on. I will just wander the store and look at stuff I use and if it is not on sale I will use a coupon and get 40 or 50% off plus the additional 10% VIP card. At the end of your transactions, you pull out the VIP card and hand it to them. They may say you cannot use it, BUT have them run it anyway....it has always given me additional 10% discount...even on the sale stuff.

dreamer2009 03-07-2011 12:20 PM

Originally Posted by marknfran

Originally Posted by judy_68
I don't think they will let you use more than one coupon on each item here.
Judy in Ohio

We can only use one coupon on each item if it is not on sale.
However, if you are not looking at the fabric, there are a lot of other items at a regular price you can use a coupon on. I will just wander the store and look at stuff I use and if it is not on sale I will use a coupon and get 40 or 50% off plus the additional 10% VIP card. At the end of your transactions, you pull out the VIP card and hand it to them. They may say you cannot use it, BUT have them run it anyway....it has always given me additional 10% discount...even on the sale stuff.

what is VIP card ?