Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   March 2013 Weight Loss Adventure with a Prize!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/march-2013-weight-loss-adventure-prize-t215050.html)

createfourpaws 03-03-2013 06:35 AM

February Winner is......

Jodi's Sew Happy with 18.2 lbs lost. Keep up your good / hard work.

Congratulations

Pam H 03-03-2013 07:14 AM

Congrats Jodi!!! Wow!!! Wow!!! Wow!!! Would you mind letting us in on your secret?

Shadowirish 03-03-2013 09:00 AM

Congratulations Jodi....way to go girl!

Vanogay 03-03-2013 09:49 AM

Yes, congratulations Jodi. Would love to share your secret, your how I did it...

Doxiemomma 03-03-2013 10:57 AM

Originally Posted by createfourpaws (Post 5899531)
We have some who like to send in their FQ's for more than 1 month to save on postage. Those who have not signed up yet but sent in their FQ's I have sent them a PM to remind them to sign up. Just so everyone knows, once I receive your FQ, it does not stay in the orginal evelope so I don't know who sent which one in. I do my best to keep record of who I receive from, just not which one you sent. They then go in one bag for the winner.

In April I will do another 3 months worth of themes so you can send them in if you like. I may try to get them decided by the middle of the month so you can start looking for them.

Some ideas I am kicking around are:

Florals
pastels
purples

Please share some of your ideas of what you want. These are not set yet.

When will we know for sure if these are picked? Id like to send mine in 3 at a time!

createfourpaws 03-03-2013 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by Doxiemomma (Post 5901338)
When will we know for sure if these are picked? Id like to send mine in 3 at a time!

I understand you wanting to send in 3 months at a time. I do this quarterly and will be making a decision for the next quarter the end of the month to be ready for April, May, and June.

If more than 3 months at a time are sent in I tend to misplace them and that would not be fair to the winners. I have been doing good this year mailing out in a timely manner and not misplacing them in my apartment. LOL

I will post as soon as I decide for the next quarter, you will still have to sign up each month on the new thread. Or it is a bonus to the winner each month.

Teddybear Lady 03-03-2013 02:50 PM

I'm in again. I just have to get my fabric picked out and mailed to you.

Debbie

Teddybear Lady 03-03-2013 03:01 PM

Originally Posted by Teddybear Lady (Post 5901854)
I'm in again. I just have to get my fabric picked out and mailed to you.

Debbie

I don't think I posted my weight loss on here for Feb. I was down 6.8 lbs. My total from Jan.1st to Feb. 28 is 20.2 lbs and 21 1/4 inches. It's a slow process, but it's better than going in the other direction. haha

JuneBillie 03-03-2013 08:50 PM

Let me add another congratulations Jodi.

JuneBillie 03-04-2013 06:28 AM

With the theme being coral, I was wondering is our fat/skinny quarter suppose to be solid fabric or is prints allowed too as long as there is some coral in it? Just thought I would ask for clarity.