Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Mare update--to start a post (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/mare-update-start-post-t19136.html)

tlrnhi 04-18-2009 03:13 PM

I think we all need to get our cheerleading outfits on and go to Karla's house. I'm sure with all of us dressed like that, Gypsy will just push that foal out. But, then again....it might be a bad idea. We might scare the foal and it would decide to stay put. lol

sandpat 04-18-2009 03:23 PM

Oh heck...it might just scare Gypsy to death...that wouldn't be good...!!

Can't you just see Karla trying to desparately pack up her entire place to move and hide before we got there??? :shock: :lol: :lol:

tlrnhi 04-18-2009 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by sandpat
Oh heck...it might just scare Gypsy to death...that wouldn't be good...!!

Can't you just see Karla trying to desparately pack up her entire place to move and hide before we got there??? :shock: :lol: :lol:

LOL She'd be locking doors and windows as we came up the driveway. LOL
Could you see Mark out there shooing us away telling us we have the wrong address? lol

barnbum 04-18-2009 03:36 PM

You are making me laugh!!

You have it all wrong. What I'd really do is hand you all a horse on a halter and a bucket of grooming supplies and have you get to work away from the foaling stalls. Then I'd serve you a huge pasta salad and some pumpkin fudge brownies--and we'd sit around the gardens and chat. :D :wink:

tlrnhi 04-18-2009 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by barnbum
You are making me laugh!!

You have it all wrong. What I'd really do is hand you all a horse on a halter and a bucket of grooming supplies and have you get to work away from the foaling stalls. Then I'd serve you a huge pasta salad and some pumpkin fudge brownies--and we'd sit around the gardens and chat. :D :wink:

OH, OH, OH! SOMEONE SEND A JET FOR ME!! I'M SOOO THERE!!
Where's MY Rosie! I know she wants me to give her some love!
SOMEONE, ANYONE....COME PICK ME UP!!!
Oh, and another thought....anyone got some boots I can borrow? I don't think my sandels would be good, ya think?

barnbum 04-18-2009 03:50 PM

Sandals would be interesting attire for the pastures and barn... :wink:

Here's the plan for when foals arrive: I will send a pic or two via cell phone to Angie--she will take a photo of it and post it here--so you all will see whoever arrives before I even come in from the barn.

How's that? :D

I have a name for a colt picked out--if one shows up.

tlrnhi 04-18-2009 03:56 PM

Sandals would be interesting attire for the pastures and barn... :wink:

Here's the plan for when foals arrive: I will send a pic or two via cell phone to Angie--she will take a photo of it and post it here--so you all will see whoever arrives before I even come in from the barn.

How's that? :D

I have a name for a colt picked out--if one shows up.

That works for me!! :) :) :)

Oh, can't wait to hear/see the name of this little one that comes! :)

Ok, in the back of my closet, I might have an old pair of stinky tennis shoes. Those should work, huh? Or, I could use Bill's work boots, but I don't think he's appreciate that since he needs them for work, plus they'd be a bit too big and I'd trip over myself.

Ok, SOMEONE COME GET ME!! I'M WAITING!!!!
I'll give stash to the first person to get here!!!!

barnbum 04-18-2009 04:35 PM

Here's the name idea..

I've never had a colt yet --so--drum roll please---I'd call him Little Churchs Time for a Tucker--barn name Tucker. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I have loved Tucker since I read it on a road sign--Tucker Rd--when we were taking Rachel for a college visit--we saw the road on the way to see the horses for the college. I told my family--who could ever be sad if tey lived on a Tucker Road????

kaykay 04-18-2009 04:38 PM

Aww I like that name! Okay ill send the berry fairy to you and you send me the filly fairy. Im really hoping for a filly by feature :)

Cant wait to use my colt/filly banner!

Kay

tlrnhi 04-18-2009 04:38 PM

Here's the name idea..

I've never had a colt yet --so--drum roll please---I'd call him Little Churchs Time for a Tucker--barn name Tucker. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I have loved Tucker since I read it on a road sign--Tucker Rd--when we were taking Rachel for a college visit--we saw the road on the way to see the horses for the college. I told my family--who could ever be sad if they lived on a Tucker Road????

I LOVE IT!!!

Where I grew up, there was an area named Tuckertown. Of course, the name of the road that went thru was Tuckertown Rd. And, there were families of Tuckers that lived in that area. :)