Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Moose Kiss (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/moose-kiss-t36146.html)

Debra Mc 02-06-2010 07:27 PM

I never realized New Jersey had moose. Guess I thought it was all industrial. That is too cool. Brave man, as wild animals like that can hurt you.

JanetM 02-06-2010 07:38 PM

Now that is a Christmas card if I ever saw one!!

Naturalmama 02-06-2010 08:54 PM

I LOVE this picture! :-D

Lisanne 02-07-2010 12:26 AM

Originally Posted by butterflywing

Originally Posted by Lisanne
Friend of yours? Or a pic from the Internet? Either way, it's a cute photo.

lisanne, does it really matter?

It does now, because wvdek says it's your DH, and I thought your DH was named David. You called the guy in the picture "Bill." How many husbands do you have??? Or is it DH and I got his name wrong?

Inquiring minds want to know.

butterflywing 02-07-2010 11:00 AM

Friend of yours? Or a pic from the Internet? Either way, it's a cute photo.

lisanne, does it really matter?

It does now, because wvdek says it's your DH, and I thought your DH was named David. You called the guy in the picture "Bill." How many husbands do you have??? Or is it DH and I got his name wrong?

Inquiring minds want to know.

dh is david. one is plenty, thanks. he's not a moose, although there are times when you wouldn't know it. :roll:

on youtube, where this comes from, he's called 'bill'. if it was good enough for his mother, why should i change it? :wink:

Originally Posted by Debra Mc
I never realized New Jersey had moose. Guess I thought it was all industrial. That is too cool. Brave man, as wild animals like that can hurt you.

as far as i know (which probably ain't much), there are no meese, but too many geese. as for industrialization, it's too industrialized for me! :hunf:

Olivia's Grammy 02-07-2010 04:32 PM

You two have such a good sense of humor. I don't even let my kitties kiss me in the face so a moose, ick.

Lisanne 02-07-2010 04:40 PM

dh is david. one is plenty, thanks. he's not a moose, although there are times when you wouldn't know it. :roll:

on youtube, where this comes from, he's called 'bill'. if it was good enough for his mother, why should i change it? :wink:

as far as i know (which probably ain't much), there are no meese, but too many geese. as for industrialization, it's too industrialized for me! :hunf:

There is a resemblance between the man in the picture and David the DH.

I would bet there are moose in the Pine Barrens part of New Jersey.

butterflywing 02-07-2010 06:15 PM

There is a resemblance between the man in the picture and David the DH.

I would bet there are moose in the Pine Barrens part of New Jersey.

Lennie Rue
We actually had a sighting of a young bull moose passing through my home area of New Jersey several years ago and there have never been moose in New Jersey ...
www.vividlight.com/Articles/3505.htm - Similar

apparently there was once a lost moose in new jersey. not in the pine barrens. not reported there. also, the moose lodge. does that count? :lol:

Debra Mc 02-07-2010 06:17 PM

Like was already mentioned this could be your Merry Kiss Moose card.

butterflywing 02-07-2010 06:23 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: