Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   RAK Thank You! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/rak-thank-you-t172506.html)

hoppa 05-06-2012 03:58 PM

Well you are partially right, I am not short, do have lots of creativity, but am a dirty blonde and only 52 though do think I am still thirty which gets me in trouble as think I still can do things the same. Thank you for your kind thoughts as they mean alot to me.

hoppa 05-06-2012 04:00 PM

Your welcome Sheila as happy to send them out and brighten your day!

quiltymom 05-07-2012 09:56 AM

I recieved a Rak today from Everose,it included some christmas fabric and lace!!!! I really needed pick me up was driving down one of our busiest roads went to turn and brakes went out!!!!!! YIKES it scared the you know what out of me. Just thank God I was kept save. So when I got home your package created a huge smile!!! Thankyou you Di!!!!!

The card is so cute will post a picture later need to stop shaking to take one!!!! Sue

3NorwichTerr 05-07-2012 06:59 PM

Hello, all. I've been off the site for awhile, catching up on things. What a pleasant surprise when I came home from being away and found a little giftie in the mail. A very cute polar bear panel with matching fabric from Teresa (MScupid804). And, in the box, my favorite gum balls...not just any gum balls, but Double Bubble, the best gum balls. Many thanks for a delightful surprise.

Deby

valleyquiltermo 05-07-2012 08:21 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]333715[/ATTACH]I recieved this wonderful RAK from Hoppa aka Jeff Thanks ever so much and your in my prayers. Donna

asabiasante 05-07-2012 11:37 PM

The details provided in the post are really exclusive about the Rak. The only one who rocks entire on the stage of the field and the best awarded person who won many awards and rewards for the successes bought by him. The themes performed by him are really awesome and are responsible for the popularity that he had gained. Please produce some more attachments for the more detailed view.

hoppa 05-08-2012 04:27 AM

Your welcome Donna and thanks for the prayers. Seeing the neurosurgeon this morning so will see what is the next step.

Krystyna 05-08-2012 04:33 AM

Originally Posted by hoppa (Post 5198542)
Krystyna that is me Allen is part of my last name,lol. Sorry I had sealed the envelope and forgot to send a note telling you it was me.

Well, thank you again. The fabric is just darling and you know I will use those sweet cards in no time at all.

Krystyna 05-08-2012 04:37 AM

Originally Posted by asabiasante (Post 5201398)
The details provided in the post are really exclusive about the Rak. The only one who rocks entire on the stage of the field and the best awarded person who won many awards and rewards for the successes bought by him. The themes performed by him are really awesome and are responsible for the popularity that he had gained. Please produce some more attachments for the more detailed view.

Did I miss something? What does this mean?

Quilty-Louise 05-08-2012 04:44 AM

I don't know either.

Look at their post count, its only 1.

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 5201655)
Did I miss something? What does this mean?