Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   RAK Thank You! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/rak-thank-you-t172506.html)

quiltymom 05-25-2012 02:59 PM

Originally Posted by mscupid804 (Post 5241965)
Well I know it's not me Rosemary because I haven't rec'd anything in a very long time.

Same here!!!!!

Ladybug 1938 05-25-2012 03:09 PM

I too have sent out RAK with no replies and wondered if they rec'd them....not that I find it necessary for thank-you's, though that is so polite to do so, it's just nice to know that they have been received?[/QUOTE]

What I had tried to do is sent something to those people who do not post and their names are on the RAK list...
Enough on this subject for now please...

Ladybug 1938 05-25-2012 03:12 PM

Rosemary - I am still working on the blades and HOPE to have
them finished SOON (I know I said that already). My hubs complains
about the noise the sharpener makes so have been working in small
amounts on them.[/QUOTE]

Louise,, take your time... know the noise much give him a headache,, really appreciate you doing these for me...Hope you are getting the ones I gave you done for yourself also... Have a nice weekend and sorry to hear that the job didn't materialize... God will find something better for you...

Quilty-Louise 05-26-2012 09:59 AM

THANK YOU for the RAK

1 Attachment(s)
I want to send a big THANK YOU to Everose (Di) for the
awesome RAK that came today.

She sent me 5 handmade cards (3 "thank you", 1 birthday, and
1 my heart belongs)
2 handmade luggage tags adorable! and then there is the 1/4 yard
of blue fabric WITH metallic gold.

Super cool, at the rate its going I MIGHT end up with enough fabrics
with metallic gold of each color I need to make some of the tannenbaum
trees.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]338002[/ATTACH][SUP]

AGAIN THANK YOU DI!!!!!!!

[/SUP]

Ladybug 1938 05-26-2012 01:52 PM

Love the note cards, guess we all can use them... and the material is really nice... Love the idea of the luggage tags...

Havplenty 05-26-2012 02:41 PM

Originally Posted by mscupid804 (Post 5241965)
Well I know it's not me Rosemary because I haven't rec'd anything in a very long time.

teresa didnt you get mounds of buttons real recently? enough that you are requesting no more buttons. lol:D i guess 'long time' is relative.:)

and rosemary i am trying to do the same as you, send to those who i do not see post often. though a few of the folks i have sent to did not post on the thread about their raks but they did send me a pm. as long as i get to rehome the things i send out and i get a pm i will be happy.

mscupid804 05-26-2012 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by Havplenty (Post 5244932)
teresa didnt you get mounds of buttons real recently? enough that you are requesting no more buttons. lol:D i guess 'long time' is relative.:)

and rosemary i am trying to do the same as you, send to those who i do not see post often. though a few of the folks i have sent to did not post on the thread about their raks but they did send me a pm. as long as i get to rehome the things i send out and i get a pm i will be happy.

Yea Mary, I have a lot of buttons now BUT will never turn away anymore. :D

wanda lou 05-26-2012 08:58 PM

Very cute cards.

I agree with Teresa you can never turn away BUTTONS. no way never....

Havplenty 05-26-2012 09:19 PM

Originally Posted by wanda lou (Post 5245592)
Very cute cards.

I agree with Teresa you can never turn away BUTTONS. no way never....

you two are button junkies that's all.:D:D

Quilty-Louise 05-27-2012 05:45 AM

LOL I think I have to agree with you Mary on that.

Originally Posted by Havplenty (Post 5245613)
you two are button junkies that's all.:D:D