Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   RAK Thank You! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/rak-thank-you-t172506.html)

quiltymom 02-06-2012 05:31 PM

Debbie I'm so sorry for your loss. Have a safe trip!!

Quilty-Louise 02-06-2012 05:44 PM

Teresa (MsCupid) I rec'd the envelope today THANK YOU!

Sorry friends I am to tired and sore tonight to stay and chit-chat
with you all.

Good night

HUGS

mscupid804 02-06-2012 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by Quilty-Louise (Post 4949940)
Teresa (MsCupid) I rec'd the envelope today THANK YOU!

Sorry friends I am to tired and sore tonight to stay and chit-chat
with you all.

Good night

HUGS

That was fast! Cool! and you're welcome!

M.I.Late 02-06-2012 08:15 PM

Originally Posted by MrsM (Post 4929094)
I was stunned by this movie. It is done so beautfully. I had tears running down my face without realizing I was crying. It will touch your soul.

That was an awesome movie. I went to the theater and watched it. You could have heard a pin drop. I know the tears were just streaming and I couldn't stop them if I had to. Funny thing is, I found myself both feeling for Him and His plight, but also being a mother, I felt her pain so much more while I was watching it...

I know I just sort of jumped in there out of no where... (But the Movie made me do it) Nice, really nice thread everybody (Good idea).

Havplenty 02-06-2012 08:21 PM

i have never seen it, was never interested.

Originally Posted by M.I.Late (Post 4950400)
That was an awesome movie. I went to the theater and watched it. You could have heard a pin drop. I know the tears were just streaming and I couldn't stop them if I had to. Funny thing is, I found myself both feeling for Him and His plight, but also being a mother, I felt her pain so much more while I was watching it...

I know I just sort of jumped in there out of no where... (But the Movie made me do it) Nice, really nice thread everybody (Good idea).

Diana Lynne 02-07-2012 03:55 AM

I was not able to sign up :(..Right after the last time I talked to you..Murphy's Law decided it was not through with us..So there was no way to even try to keep my commitment to the swap..But there is next month :thumbup:..Please, please let Murphy be though with us..Diana

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 4948956)
Diana, don't forget to let me know if you need help!!!

Diana Lynne 02-07-2012 03:56 AM

Lovely looking :thumbup:..Diana

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 4949021)
For those of you who want to see what Melissa and my son, Blaze, look like go here to find post #83. :D

Krystyna 02-07-2012 05:03 AM

Originally Posted by Diana Lynne (Post 4950783)
I was not able to sign up :(..Right after the last time I talked to you..Murphy's Law decided it was not through with us..So there was no way to even try to keep my commitment to the swap..But there is next month :thumbup:..Please, please let Murphy be though with us..Diana

Murphy is gone. He went to Ireland to get ready for St. Patrick's Day, so get ready for March.

mscupid804 02-07-2012 07:29 AM

My RAK pkg was delivered yesterday but I haven't seen or heard from this person so I hope she's ok and that she got the pkg all in one piece!

Diana Lynne 02-07-2012 07:44 AM

I sure hope he is gone and gone for good!!! I will drink an Irish toast to him later :D..Diana

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 4950909)
Murphy is gone. He went to Ireland to get ready for St. Patrick's Day, so get ready for March.