Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   RAK Thank You! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/rak-thank-you-t172506.html)

barefoot quilter 02-06-2012 11:47 AM

So sorry to hear of your loss, Debbie. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Diana Lynne 02-06-2012 12:10 PM

Have some RAK's that should be going out next week..Keeping fingers crossed that I will have a car to drive :thumbup: by than so I can send them..Diana

Krystyna 02-06-2012 12:19 PM

Originally Posted by Diana Lynne (Post 4948925)
Have some RAK's that should be going out next week..Keeping fingers crossed that I will have a car to drive :thumbup: by than so I can send them..Diana

Diana, don't forget to let me know if you need help!!!

CajunQuilter2 02-06-2012 12:24 PM

4 RAK's in the mail.......wonder who they are going to???:D

Krystyna 02-06-2012 12:45 PM

For those of you who want to see what Melissa and my son, Blaze, look like go here to find post #83. :D

mscupid804 02-06-2012 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 4949021)
For those of you who want to see what Melissa and my son, Blaze, look like go here to find post #83. :D

Don't see a thing!

mooretll 02-06-2012 02:40 PM

Thanks for all your thought and prayers Friends. We will be going to Nashville Wensday and her viewing is thursday with her funeral being Fri. Thanks again to all my friends

arizonagirl 02-06-2012 02:54 PM

Hey Krystyna I just noticed your links for your blog and website in your signature line. I checked out both. I love your veils. If I were Catholic I would definitely buy from you. And the prices are amazing.

This past Friday I had visited the pintrest site of a Ester Aliu. She is textile artist and teacher in Australia. She does painting on quilts with Inktense, which I love. I had found her link to pintrest through her blog and found a lot of things to repin from her pages there. Well she paid my boards on pintrest a visit and on Saturday I got an email from pintrest that she is following all of my boards now. How cool is that.

onaemtnest 02-06-2012 05:01 PM

This is a thank-you shout out to Walk-n-Roll aka Diana! What a nice RAK sent to me and as so many state this came on a day that a unexpected smile was most appreciated! Pastel cuts of fabric are just perfect for the ongoing Yo Yo Marathon and Diana those will work perfectly. A box of chocolates to chase the winter blues right out of here! Thank-you so much for taking the time to 'make a Happy Day' for me.

arizonagirl 02-06-2012 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by onaemtnest (Post 4949792)
This is a thank-you shout out to Walk-n-Roll aka Diana! What a nice RAK sent to me and as so many state this came on a day that a unexpected smile was most appreciated! Pastel cuts of fabric are just perfect for the ongoing Yo Yo Marathon and Diana those will work perfectly. A box of chocolates to chase the winter blues right out of here! Thank-you so much for taking the time to 'make a Happy Day' for me.

How wonderful it is to get a smile in the mail box. What size circles are you using for your yo-yo's?