Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Sew whats keeping you awake tonight? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/sew-whats-keeping-you-awake-tonight-t90943.html)

quiltsRfun 01-15-2011 11:27 PM

Originally Posted by luvTooQuilt
Just reading the board in between quilting..I quilt a row come check the board.. sew some more . come check the board.. y'know the usual routine.. lol

I know what you mean. Somehow I can't stay away from this place.

Momma_K 01-15-2011 11:41 PM

I can't sleep, I think I'm coming down with a virus. Stomach cramping and cold chills, sorta aching all over. Feel yucky...

T-Bones mom 01-15-2011 11:58 PM

Pain in my left arm is so bad it woke me at 2:30 a.m. and here I am on the board. I have medical reasons that keep me in pain a lot so when I am awake because of it I can not even sew. Bummer. It is a good thing I do not require a lot of sleep because I certainly don't get much.

Caroltee 01-16-2011 12:12 AM

Originally Posted by Momma_K
I can't sleep, I think I'm coming down with a virus. Stomach cramping and cold chills, sorta aching all over. Feel yucky...

Yuck.. just got over that. No fun. Had it from both ends. seems like everyone i talk to has it or had it. hope you feel better soon. Not much you can do except try to keep warm and sleep

pamkasperi 01-16-2011 12:13 AM

I am up because I fell asleep about 10 p.m. and then woke up around midnight - I would sew except it might keep me up even later than this

Caroltee 01-16-2011 12:16 AM

Originally Posted by T-Bones mom
Pain in my left arm is so bad it woke me at 2:30 a.m. and here I am on the board. I have medical reasons that keep me in pain a lot so when I am awake because of it I can not even sew. Bummer. It is a good thing I do not require a lot of sleep because I certainly don't get much.

Wish there were something I could do to make your pain go away . All I can offer is my prayers.

Quiltforme 01-16-2011 12:17 AM

Tonight my 5 yo will not go to sleep! Some nights it is the pain I just cannot sleep when I hurt.

MrsMoe4487 01-16-2011 12:26 AM

I started working on a new project.....so there for my brain its running with ideas how could I possibly sleep! Plus I don't work tomorrow so I have a whole day to work on it...so I should get to bed lol

Momma_K 01-16-2011 12:38 AM

Thanks Caroltee, I'm headed to bed for now I think. There's a lot of this stuff going on here too. Yuck!

G'Nite All....

raptureready 01-16-2011 02:16 AM

I'm up (got up at 3 am) because DH couldn't sleep. He was having cramps in his amputated leg--phantom pain, muscle cramps even after 32 years! So, after getting him some meds I was completely awake and got on here. I think I'm going back to bed soon to catch a couple hours so I don't fall asleep in church. Yes, even in a loud, rambunctious Pentacostal church I can fall asleep. To be honest being there is so comforting it's quite easy to fall asleep if I'm tired. Goodnight, ladies. Oh and gentlemen too if you're up.