Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   So...I'm thinking its... (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/so-im-thinking-its-t20654.html)

reneebobby 05-28-2009 02:05 AM

I had to look close but not there 100%

Knot Sew 05-28-2009 03:57 AM

Why are we compared to chickens....I have a chicken neck..I avert my eyes...cluck cluck :wink:

PrettyKitty 05-28-2009 04:26 AM

We call them Bingo wings in the UK. Something to do with the more 'mature' female contingent that like to play Bingo all day. :lol: :shock: :?:

sandpat 05-28-2009 04:35 AM

You girls are terrible....I was thinking that as you get older....we all turn into Angels...so this is the beginning right????? I like that thought much better than the chicken thing..I sure don't want to flap/fly off my tractor!

Ninie..I do have the "Pageant wave" perfected...I did that last year when DH was recovering and couldn't get out of bed...He could see out the window though, so I would drive each tractor up and down the driveway (a John Deere parade) and wave at him. He missed the tractors...of course...it wasn't me he wanted to see :roll:

Bevanger 05-28-2009 04:53 AM

i think your an angel with wings. yup. sounds good to me :D

sewjoyce 05-28-2009 04:58 AM

Yep -- angel wings!! (That's what I call mine anyway :twisted: )

kwhite 05-28-2009 07:08 AM

No no ladies you have that all wrong. Trust me I know. Those flappy things under your arms are in preparation for hot flashes. when you get one you raise your arm high in the air and it waddles back and forth to fan cool air into your face. Works welll. Just you wait and see.

Ninnie 05-28-2009 07:34 AM

[quote=sandpat]You girls are terrible....I was thinking that as you get older....we all turn into Angels...so this is the beginning right????? I like that thought much better than the chicken thing..I sure don't want to flap/fly off my tractor!

Ninie..I do have the "Pageant wave" perfected...I did that last year when DH was recovering and couldn't get out of bed...He could see out the window though, so I would drive each tractor up and down the driveway (a John Deere parade) and wave at him. He missed the tractors...of course...it wasn't me he wanted to see :roll: [/quote)

The things we do for our men and their tractors! I follow DH up and down the road in his old beat up truck, so he can move it from 1 farm to another, the tractor is an old 1954 red ford and it is his pride! We will never get the money back that he spends keeping it going! :lol: :lol:

Ninnie

sewjoyce 05-28-2009 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by kwhite
No no ladies you have that all wrong. Trust me I know. Those flappy things under your arms are in preparation for hot flashes. when you get one you raise your arm high in the air and it waddles back and forth to fan cool air into your face. Works welll. Just you wait and see.

Already been there and done that and I'm just now getting the "wings" -- so does that mean that I'm an angel :twisted:

MadQuilter 05-28-2009 01:58 PM

Just wait when the waddle joins in.