Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   So...I'm thinking its... (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/so-im-thinking-its-t20654.html)

Tink's Mom 05-28-2009 02:06 PM

Originally Posted by kwhite
No no ladies you have that all wrong. Trust me I know. Those flappy things under your arms are in preparation for hot flashes. when you get one you raise your arm high in the air and it waddles back and forth to fan cool air into your face. Works welll. Just you wait and see.

:lol: :lol: :lol: My husband heard me laughing and came up the stairs to see what was so funny :lol: :lol: But I wouldn't share this info with him, He already has too much fun with my arm jello :lol: :oops: :lol:

MadQuilter 05-28-2009 02:16 PM

No no ladies you have that all wrong. Trust me I know. Those flappy things under your arms are in preparation for hot flashes. when you get one you raise your arm high in the air and it waddles back and forth to fan cool air into your face. Works welll. Just you wait and see.

Good grief, just how nimble are you????? lol I just tried that and my shoulders won't go the distance. Flaps are willing though.

Moonpi 05-28-2009 03:05 PM

Flash the tatas at him and he'll never notice the wings. :shock:

beachlady 05-28-2009 03:48 PM

LOL Moon!

tlrnhi 05-28-2009 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by Moonpi

Thanks Moon! Now I have to clean the monitor!!! lol

sandpat 05-28-2009 05:04 PM

Originally Posted by MadQuilter

Good grief, just how nimble are you????? lol I just tried that and my shoulders won't go the distance. Flaps are willing though.

And then K's and Moonpi's responses...I have tears rolling down my face and I have to cover my mouth to keep from howling with laughter!!!

So glad I mentioned this subject, sure made me feel better about them..seems there are lots of uses for them! I don't think I'll share the entire thread with DH though :lol: :lol:

sandpat 05-28-2009 05:07 PM

Ninnie...I know the feeling...we have have an antique JD too..and always on the lookout for another one...me>>I'm pretty happy to draw the straw for the one with the cab and A/C :lol: :lol:

Mplsgirl 05-28-2009 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by Moonpi

My husband told me that, too. Some things are more important than others. He also said "I never thought I'd be sleeping with a grandmother."

barnbum 05-28-2009 06:10 PM

I'm coming back here whenever I need a giggle. This is a classic. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I bookmarked it. :wink:

kwhite 05-28-2009 06:19 PM

My daughter is totally grossed out. This is GREAT!!!!!! She tried flapping, but she is not getting wings yet.