Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   We had snow today and it's still August !! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/we-had-snow-today-its-still-august-t62235.html)

Colbaltjars62 08-30-2010 03:04 PM

:shock: :shock: :shock:
Mommy I see Mean BEARS!!!!!
OK Kermie can come back LOLOL!!! :D
:XD:

cjomomma 08-30-2010 03:06 PM

I'm ready for the snow bring it on!!!!!!

Chasing Hawk 08-30-2010 03:27 PM

Originally Posted by Colbaltjars62
:shock: :shock: :shock:
Mommy I see Mean BEARS!!!!!
OK Kermie can come back LOLOL!!! :D
:XD:

How is this one?

amandasgramma 08-30-2010 03:45 PM

You must live in Bend! We live in LaPine and saw the snow, too.....I'm just now recovering from the heart attack!!!!

Chasing Hawk 08-30-2010 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by amandasgramma
You must live in Bend! We live in LaPine and saw the snow, too.....I'm just now recovering from the heart attack!!!!

We live in La Pine too, near the state park.

amandasgramma 08-30-2010 05:27 PM

Originally Posted by Chasing Hawk

We're behind Gordy's at Newberry estates!!! We should meet up!!!!!

Chigger Holler Quilter 08-30-2010 05:31 PM

Wow! Almost makes me homesick! Lived on the Stevens Pass Hwy for over 35 years. Moved to MO in 06 and don't miss the damp!
We have had 49 days over 90 degrees here this summer (MO) actually hate to say it but am looking forward to some rain....maybe next week!

Colbaltjars62 08-30-2010 07:34 PM

I had dinner with our friend tonight that is moving to La Pine on Friday. Will you Gals take good care of her? She is a really nice person and I will miss her alot. She is one of the first friends I made here. :cry:

amandasgramma 08-30-2010 07:44 PM

Originally Posted by Colbaltjars62

I had dinner with our friend tonight that is moving to La Pine on Friday. Will you Gals take good care of her? She is a really nice person and I will miss her alot. She is one of the first friends I made here. :cry:

You betcha!!!! I'll send you a PM

Lisanne 08-30-2010 08:13 PM

Thanks, I loved seeing the pictures! I think I'm just a winter person.

It's actually hard for me to believe September is coming this week, since I've been in the land of sunny 70 degree days all summer. I was glad to avoid the real heat, but I've missed weather. When they say it never rains in southern California, they aren't kidding. I'd give a lot for a good thunderstorm, or even just a real downpour. And you have snowwwww...