Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Weight loss challenge with a prize.........Aug sign up (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/weight-loss-challenge-prize-aug-sign-up-t56679.html)

MissyGirl 08-08-2010 02:31 PM

Originally Posted by dgrindey
Had an eventful weekend. Attended a funeral yesterday and the reception after was great---they hired someone to make soft tacos which I had with chicken but I was good until I saw the chips and guacamole. My sister-in-law and hubby spend the night and today we had a very good brunch of which I ate all the wrong stuff. My attitude--tomorrow is a new day and a new start. Just have to keep away from those darn carbs.

Excellent attitude Donna! I am sorry you had to attend a funeral though.

Missy

trupeach1 08-08-2010 02:42 PM

Originally Posted by CAROLJ
I blew my calories yesterday over prune juice. I should have checked the calories before I drank it. It has 180 calories a glass, so I had to cut my food intake for the rest of the day.

this is my theory on prune juice............it doesn't matter the calorie count you will poo it out!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :D :D

zennia 08-08-2010 02:44 PM

Down 3lbs this week. Slowly but steady. My weight is'nt really moving fast but I am down two dress sizes. I am very happy with that.

MissyGirl 08-08-2010 02:48 PM

Originally Posted by trupeach1

Originally Posted by CAROLJ
I blew my calories yesterday over prune juice. I should have checked the calories before I drank it. It has 180 calories a glass, so I had to cut my food intake for the rest of the day.

this is my theory on prune juice............it doesn't matter the calorie count you will poo it out!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :D :D

HAHA! Soo true!

Missy

MissyGirl 08-08-2010 02:48 PM

Originally Posted by zennia
Down 3lbs this week. Slowly but steady. My weight is'nt really moving fast but I am down two dress sizes. I am very happy with that.

That is wonderful!!! I am so happy for you!

Missy

CAROLJ 08-08-2010 02:52 PM

Congratulations to all who lost weight this week, and a big hurrah to all that haven't given up!

jacie 08-08-2010 03:21 PM

loved the prune juice comment!!!!

CAROLJ 08-08-2010 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by jacie
loved the prune juice comment!!!!

To bad it didn't work for me :cry: .

quilthappygail 08-08-2010 05:26 PM

Hi everyone, So good to hear that you have had a good week and at the least have held your own. Congrats to all that lost. I have gained a half pound. But I wasn't able to go for my long walk with our dog each morning because of the cold I got from who knows where. Still feel a little weak but come Monday I'm going even if I feel like staying in bed. Just can't let this cold be a crutch. I think I need to start looking for this months fabric with all of you motivated gals. Question, are we all gals?

MissyGirl 08-08-2010 05:28 PM

Originally Posted by quilthappygail
Hi everyone, So good to hear that you have had a good week and at the least have held your own. Congrats to all that lost. I have gained a half pound. But I wasn't able to go for my long walk with our dog each morning because of the cold I got from who knows where. Still feel a little weak but come Monday I'm going even if I feel like staying in bed. Just can't let this cold be a crutch. I think I need to start looking for this months fabric with all of you motivated gals. Question, are we all gals?

Last time I looked, I was! :D

Missy