Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Weight loss challenge with a prize.........Aug sign up (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/weight-loss-challenge-prize-aug-sign-up-t56679.html)

trupeach1 08-09-2010 10:53 AM

i am going to take a hot bath with peppermint oil. peppermint is relaxing.

MissyGirl 08-09-2010 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by trupeach1
i am going to take a hot bath with peppermint oil. peppermint is relaxing.

So so true. Maybe after your bath and your lunch you could lay down for a nap.

Be gentle to yourself while you are feeling this way.

Missy

Leota 08-09-2010 11:29 AM

Oh and another thing that can bring on Killer headaches is dehydration... Drink lots of water and possible Gatorade.

MissyGirl 08-09-2010 12:01 PM

Originally Posted by Leota
Oh and another thing that can bring on Killer headaches is dehydration... Drink lots of water and possible Gatorade.

So true Leota! Good advice.

Missy

CAROLJ 08-09-2010 12:55 PM

Sorry about the headache. I get migrains and I tie a bathrobe belt around my head. Sometimes that works it I get it early. If it is a full blown one, I'll take a PM and go to sleep. I haven't had a really bad one in years.

I had a red potato, salad, and salmon for lunch. The potato was baked with steak seasoning,as with the salmon. I had feta cheese on the salad. The whole lunch was about 500 calories. I may eat it again for dinner as I have 600 calories left for the day.

Hang in there Vanessa, it's one meal, one day at a time. I always say God invented the next day so we have a chance to start fresh.

MissyGirl 08-09-2010 01:14 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by CAROLJ
Sorry about the headache. I get migrains and I tie a bathrobe belt around my head. Sometimes that works it I get it early. If it is a full blown one, I'll take a PM and go to sleep. I haven't had a really bad one in years.

I had a red potato, salad, and salmon for lunch. The potato was baked with steak seasoning,as with the salmon. I had feta cheese on the salad. The whole lunch was about 500 calories. I may eat it again for dinner as I have 600 calories left for the day.

Hang in there Vanessa, it's one meal, one day at a time. I always say God invented the next day so we have a chance to start fresh.

Yummy lunch!! I absolutely LOVE salmon. I decided today that I would not cook the fish but order an unwich. It was a nice huge salad and I loved it. But yours sounds soo good that I think I am going to invite myself to your house for dinner! No worries about me...I will bring my own fork! :D :D

Missy

CAROLJ 08-09-2010 01:18 PM

Missy, I got forks, make sure you make a left at Las Vegas or you'll miss the turn off to my house. Dinner's at 5:30.

MissyGirl 08-09-2010 01:21 PM

Originally Posted by CAROLJ
Missy, I got forks, make sure you make a left at Las Vegas or you'll miss the turn off to my house. Dinner's at 5:30.

It is 3:20 now...be there by 5:30! I am hungry!!

Missy

Terryl 08-09-2010 01:23 PM

Missy swing by Florida and pick me up on your way to CAROLJ's as I too love salmon. :) :) Thanks, T

CAROLJ 08-09-2010 01:26 PM

After dinner we could all sit by the pool.