Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Weight loss challenge with a prize.........Aug sign up (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/weight-loss-challenge-prize-aug-sign-up-t56679.html)

trupeach1 08-30-2010 06:55 AM

Originally Posted by missgigglewings
Well, I got on the scale this morning and I have lost a grand total of 6.5 lbs. So I will mail my fat quater to the winner and I will try harder in Sept!

yipeeeeeeeeeeee 6.5 lb I wish I were you I lost NOTHING, :oops: :oops: I guess it is better then a gain!!!!!

Lucky Patsy's 08-30-2010 08:18 AM

Well, ladies, I joined this thread at the start of the month and I have no idea what happened to the month of Aug. I bought my fat quarter and am so hoping that I haven't gained for the weigh in tomorrow. My fabric represents why I am not in the running for any prize this month: chocolate candies!

MissyGirl 08-30-2010 08:40 AM

Originally Posted by Lucky Patsy's "Mom"
Well, ladies, I joined this thread at the start of the month and I have no idea what happened to the month of Aug. I bought my fat quarter and am so hoping that I haven't gained for the weigh in tomorrow. My fabric represents why I am not in the running for any prize this month: chocolate candies!

Now that is funny!

Missy

MissyGirl 08-30-2010 08:41 AM

Originally Posted by trupeach1

Originally Posted by missgigglewings
Well, I got on the scale this morning and I have lost a grand total of 6.5 lbs. So I will mail my fat quater to the winner and I will try harder in Sept!

yipeeeeeeeeeeee 6.5 lb I wish I were you I lost NOTHING, :oops: :oops: I guess it is better then a gain!!!!!

I did not lose as much as I wished but a loss is a loss I guess.

I am thrilled for you though!

Missy

MissyGirl 08-30-2010 08:42 AM

Originally Posted by Gwyn
I just got new floor upstairs. I replaced every floor except the 3 bedrooms. It is so beautiful! I wish we had done it a long time ago. The whole upstairs is brighter. We cleaned the appliances and have refinished the dining table. I even made new curtains. New paint, new floor, & new curtains,make it seem like a new house, only cheaper.

When we finish with all the remodels and the floors and the windows and the siding and and and...it will be like we have a new house too!

Missy

MissyGirl 08-30-2010 08:44 AM

Originally Posted by CAROLJ
I exercised 110 more calories than what I consumed. Yeah!!

I feel for you quilteddove, some days I consume less than a 1,000 calories but the weight doesn't come off. You are doing good so just keep pluggung at it.

I fell on my bike tonight. Hit my knee hard and twisted my back. It was really stupid, I got home and was trying to stop the bike and get off when my shoe caught in the pedal and over I went. I hope it doesn't swell.

OH NO! How are you feeling today?

Missy

seamstome 08-30-2010 09:09 AM

I was hoping we didnt have to weigh in until Wednesday am but if tomorrow it is then that's when I will do it.

I dont want to jinx myself before tomorrow but I was at 8 this morning on my home scale which is what I started on. Im having a nice salad for lunch and something with protein for dinner.

I also have a FQ ready. It's not food themed but a nice batik. They dont have any food themed stuff at my LQS.

dgrindey 08-30-2010 11:25 AM

Don't forget ladies tomorrow is the day for weigh in. Send me your loss and the winner will be post asap. Thanks

This months theme was food I have my FQ all ready wo go, it has cakes on in, BIG Beautiful decorated cakes. I hope the winner doesn't get carried away and eat it. lol

Oh boy!!! right now I could use a piece of cake----but I won't!!

MissyGirl 08-30-2010 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by dgrindey

Don't forget ladies tomorrow is the day for weigh in. Send me your loss and the winner will be post asap. Thanks

This months theme was food I have my FQ all ready wo go, it has cakes on in, BIG Beautiful decorated cakes. I hope the winner doesn't get carried away and eat it. lol

Donna you are just evil. Evil I say! LMAO!! I had not even thought about a piece of cake until I read this! HAHA!

dgrindey 08-30-2010 11:44 AM

Originally Posted by MissyGirl

Originally Posted by dgrindey

Donna you are just evil. Evil I say! LMAO!! I had not even thought about a piece of cake until I read this! HAHA!

Sorry!!!! :) I won't mention cake again!! LOL