Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Weight loss challenge with a prize.........Aug sign up (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/weight-loss-challenge-prize-aug-sign-up-t56679.html)

MissyGirl 08-30-2010 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by dgrindey

Originally Posted by MissyGirl

Originally Posted by trupeach1
Don't forget ladies tomorrow is the day for weigh in. Send me your loss and the winner will be post asap. Thanks

This months theme was food I have my FQ all ready wo go, it has cakes on in, BIG Beautiful decorated cakes. I hope the winner doesn't get carried away and eat it. lol

Oh boy!!! right now I could use a piece of cake----but I won't!!

Donna you are just evil. Evil I say! LMAO!! I had not even thought about a piece of cake until I read this! HAHA!

Sorry!!!! :) I won't mention cake again!! LOL

Hehehehe...you are too funny!

Missy

sahm4605 08-30-2010 11:53 AM

so when is the next sign up?

trupeach1 08-30-2010 12:49 PM

Originally Posted by sahm4605
so when is the next sign up?

the link has been post.

trupeach1 08-30-2010 12:50 PM

Don't forget ladies tomorrow is the day for weigh in. Send me your loss and the winner will be post asap. Thanks

This months theme was food I have my FQ all ready wo go, it has cakes on in, BIG Beautiful decorated cakes. I hope the winner doesn't get carried away and eat it. lol

Donna you are just evil. Evil I say! LMAO!! I had not even thought about a piece of cake until I read this! HAHA!

Could you mention brownies, or chocolate chip cookies??????????

MissyGirl 08-30-2010 01:18 PM

Haha!!

dgrindey 08-30-2010 02:52 PM

Maybe tomorrow!!!

CAROLJ 08-30-2010 04:25 PM

Originally Posted by CAROLJ
I exercised 110 more calories than what I consumed. Yeah!!

I feel for you quilteddove, some days I consume less than a 1,000 calories but the weight doesn't come off. You are doing good so just keep pluggung at it.

I fell on my bike tonight. Hit my knee hard and twisted my back. It was really stupid, I got home and was trying to stop the bike and get off when my shoe caught in the pedal and over I went. I hope it doesn't swell.

OH NO! How are you feeling today?

Missy

Thanks for asking, back hurts and a big bump on my knee. I thought when I first hit I broke it. It is just really bruised.

quilthappygail 08-30-2010 05:31 PM

Hey Carolj They say a bruise is as painful as a break or sprain. Take it easy and I hope you recover quickly.
I was looking for the paper that I wrote my weight on for Aug. and so far I can't find it. But not to worry I know that it's only a pound or two at best. This was a unproductive month for me in the weight department and in completing two of my quilts that were work in progress on Aug 1st. But Sept will be sooo much better, right??
Gail

GrammyX3 08-31-2010 04:17 AM

August weight loss not so good, down 2 and 1/2 lbs. Trying my luck at a successful lose again in September.

Truepeach1 thank you for chairing this event it has been a blast!

Congrats to the biggest loser/winner for all your hard work and success at this adventure.

And a special congrats to all those that tried and stuck it out, I feel that everyone here is a winner for not giving up. Its takes small steps to make big goals and we are all stepping closer to that goal 1lb. at a time. Hats off to all! YAAAHOOOO YEEEHAAAW to all!

Thank you to everyone here for making this so much fun! Ready or not here we come, GO September!

Cheriefaye2008 08-31-2010 04:42 AM

I haven't been on this thread much this month as I had planned to at the beginning of the month. My Mother has been very ill, and though I tried to stick with my weight loss plan, I admit I focused more on the "diet" portion of my plan. I didn't do as much exercise as I should have. I did lose some weight though and am pretty pleased with myself. Hopefully next month will be better. Congratulations to everyone for all your hard work. Keep it up. I'll be signing up for September again, and will hopefully be able to be a little more active on the thread.