Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   What other hobbies do you have? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/what-other-hobbies-do-you-have-t50062.html)

Betty K 06-20-2010 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by eightylady
Shopella, does the 18" outfits fit the American Girl dolls? If so, is there a relatively easy one I can make for my gd...or do you have a favorite you enjoyed making? Thanks

When I used to supply 4 gds with Am. girl outfits, the easiest were the ones on preprinted fabric that you just cut out & sew. Haven't looked lately to see if they're still around.

Betty J 06-20-2010 03:02 PM

Originally Posted by Rosyhf

Originally Posted by eightylady
wow, rosy, what do you do in your spare time?

I try to sleep hahahahahah

I am sure you are really among like minded friends.

I have been a night owl all my life. Occasionally I need a long catch up sleep.

I mostly sew at night.

judi_lynne 06-20-2010 06:36 PM

Great topic! Over the years I have dabbled in several things -- hadn't realized how many until you made me think about it! I have done knitting, crocheting, liquid embroiderly, cake baking and decorating (yum). Nothing really stuck for very long, but I do now LOVE to play golf, I do read alot - any good book with an interesting plot -- but I have been hooked on quilting over the past year and a half. By far my first love. Oh, I do plant a small garden and lots of flowers. I love my flowers and I love summertime! and I still work full time (bah!) :wink:

mom-6 06-20-2010 07:20 PM

Reading, working outside, quilting, costuming, crochet, counted cross stitch, knitting, can't get the hang of tatting, macrame, teaching myself weaving, needlepoint, did some decoupage years ago, some computer games, you name it I've probably at least tried it.

Slow2Sew 06-21-2010 08:48 AM

GRANDKIDS!!!

wildflower 06-21-2010 08:58 AM

I love to hike and Camp. I love wildflowers and take tons of pictures of them. I crochet and am just starting to knit. I love to carve and make lots of cute Santa Clause ornaments for Christmas.

zz-pd 06-22-2010 12:01 AM

You name it, and I have probley done it. right now quilting. God bless. Penny

Katsie 06-22-2010 09:11 AM

I liked to do counted cross stitch, hand embroidery and hand quilting. I like messing around in the flower and veggie gardens and playing in the dirt. Love horseback riding.

feline fanatic 10-19-2010 04:11 PM

4 Attachment(s)
I have dabbled in painting. Of course it is still cat themed. Here are some pictures.

plaque for a bathroom
[ATTACH=CONFIG]103583[/ATTACH]

Bengal cat box
[ATTACH=CONFIG]103897[/ATTACH]

My wegie Marcel
[ATTACH=CONFIG]103898[/ATTACH]

Ragdoll cats
[ATTACH=CONFIG]103899[/ATTACH]

prairiequeen 10-19-2010 04:14 PM

Walking Reading Gardening and this web site!