Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   What are you giving your pet for christmas (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/what-you-giving-your-pet-christmas-t273650.html)

notmorecraft 12-23-2015 11:55 PM

I did have deer antlers bud Leah found them a couple of weeks ago lol. They have an Internet huge ball, two balls on a rope and a nerf throwing toy. My dad and my brother in law usually bring them dog biscuits or dental chews.

DOTTYMO 12-24-2015 12:11 AM

Mine share my dinner with me just a spoonful in their bowls. They think it's Christmas, oh it is. It's the only time I share this way.

Sandygirl 12-24-2015 03:37 AM

Every day is Christmas for my fur babies. Spoiled rotten works!
Sandy

NatalieF 12-24-2015 04:40 AM

Originally Posted by lynnie (Post 7412314)
so glad to hear everyone is spoiling the fur baby properly. I once made dog biscuits for my brothers dogs years ago. a big hit and they tasted good too. I know what your talking about KIM about them smelling so good. I also made cat treats once, Never again. I put a lot of cat nip in them and then rolled them in cat nip before baking them. I put the kitchen fan on, later when they were done, I looked out the door. about 10 neighbor kitties were smelling the kitty pot cooking.

Oh that's a hoot! Thanks for the laugh. Oh gosh, that is too, too funny!

MissSongbird 12-24-2015 05:14 AM

My kitty Leroy, who lives with me, got a Christmas collar and is getting a new scratching box (shaped like a candy cane!). My boyfriend's cats (who I also consider my babies) is getting a laser pointer, some little balls with bells in them, and a bunch of treats. I also got a treat launcher for my bf that the cats will just love. And for his dogs they are getting some treats (milkbones decorated for Christmas) and some squishy balls that look like snowballs.

Fabaddict 12-24-2015 05:18 AM

I have a mini doxie - Grace - she is 8 mos old and full of the devil. She made my Christmas tree faint. LOL She has been undecorating the tree almost daily - one ornament at a time. But I love her anyway. Her favorite gave is playing ball. She is getting a stocking full of balls, and a few stuffed toys.

celwood 12-24-2015 05:24 AM

I have three dogs, one is a 6 month old puppy. I made them fleece bones with their names embroidered on top. Blue fleece for boys, pink fleece for girls. When my daughter saw them she asked if I would make them for her dog and her friend's dogs and cats. I filled the dog's bones with polyester and the cat's bones with catnip. I felt like I had a manufacturing facility since I made so many. Fleece does not ravel like regular fabric.

feline fanatic 12-24-2015 05:56 AM

One gift I gave early, a second glow in the dark chuckit ball so we can play when I get home after dark. (I have two crazy for Chuckit dogs and I only had one glow in the dark ball)

One takes good care of her toys and doesn't destroy them, the boy destroys his toys which in a way is a blessing because he is also one to make a squeaker toy squeak endlessly. He will lay on the floor with it and squeak squeak squeak. Eventually though he destroys the toy and tears the squeaker out. So they are both getting new flatty toys. They are like stuffed animals only with no stuffing and a couple of squeakers inside. They seem to last a wee bit longer and they are extra fun for the dogs to "kill" because they can grab them and shake them. The cats will get special food treats and extra loves. They really don't play too much with toys anymore.

jbj137 12-24-2015 09:19 AM

*** A can of tuna. She loves it.

blondeslave 12-24-2015 09:35 AM

The 2 senior bassets, Gracie Allen and Clyde Kadiddlehopper will enjoy special treats and 8 month old Benjamin Button is getting a devil Kuz.