Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   What are you giving your pet for christmas (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/what-you-giving-your-pet-christmas-t273650.html)

lynnie 12-23-2015 04:17 PM

What are you giving your pet for christmas

I'm giving my precious Zoey, a Russian blue kitty, a real pearl necklace. she broke her last one and woke me to tell me it was on the floor in pieces. I have to give her real so if she ingests it she can digest it. She will also be getting 2 bags of treats. she is precious to us.

So what are you getting your fur babies?

Kimkankwilt 12-23-2015 04:48 PM

homemade doggie cookies. When my DH made them, I thought he made himself lunch and neglected me because they smelled so good. Nope....they were dog treats.

barny 12-23-2015 05:14 PM

I have 5 Grand-dogs. I have 5 bags of treats, and 4 bags of big doggie bones for chewing. I have a box of chocolates for grandma.ha,ha.

lyndaj 12-23-2015 06:07 PM

My fur baby Java has three new toys for Christmas. Hopefully, he won't kill them very quickly. He is expert at finding the weak spot and destroying them.

NatalieF 12-23-2015 06:27 PM

Originally Posted by lyndaj (Post 7412241)
My fur baby Java has three new toys for Christmas. Hopefully, he won't kill them very quickly. He is expert at finding the weak spot and destroying them.

Mine too! I find the Chuckit balls pretty good. He's never managed to destroy one yet. I've gotten my four-legger a weeble wobble treat puzzle and an antler. I swear he's too smart for our own good. ;o)

pojo 12-23-2015 06:50 PM

I have 2 dash hounds and a chihuahua they are getting bacon strips, crackers, and bone marrow bones.

the one dash hound is getting a squikey toy he is the only one that plays with them and tears them apart.

and alot of hugs and kisses too

gale 12-23-2015 07:27 PM

Our pup will get a new squeaky toy and some biscuits. The cats don't get anything. Maybe some treats but they get canned food every day which is like a treat. lol. They're outdoor kitties (we live on a farm) and they have real live playthings like mice that they prefer over toys.

Tothill 12-23-2015 07:57 PM

Shhhh, don't tell Oscar, my ugly little dog who is in contention for Ugliest Dog, but he is going to get not one, but two new dog beds. One for upstairs beside my own bed, and the second for beside the TV. Oscar also gets a package of mini tennis balls.

My cats get a can of salmon.

The feral cats I feed have been getting a can of cat food with their kibble each night this week.

lynnie 12-23-2015 08:11 PM

so glad to hear everyone is spoiling the fur baby properly. I once made dog biscuits for my brothers dogs years ago. a big hit and they tasted good too. I know what your talking about KIM about them smelling so good. I also made cat treats once, Never again. I put a lot of cat nip in them and then rolled them in cat nip before baking them. I put the kitchen fan on, later when they were done, I looked out the door. about 10 neighbor kitties were smelling the kitty pot cooking.

Doggramma 12-23-2015 09:07 PM

I got my granddog Snickers a box of stinky gross dog bone things like kneebone, kangaroo tail, bully sticks, trachea and other icky things. Then I also added 2 tiny squeaky toys. He's my little guy!