Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Where is candlequilter??? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/where-candlequilter-t174982.html)

suebee 01-09-2012 07:40 AM

Where is candlequilter???

I havent seen Candlequilter here for a while. CANDLEQUILTER WHERE ARE YOU??? Whatever became of the beautiful PP Stars we all sent. Just got to thinking of this again. Anyone????

QuiltnNan 01-09-2012 08:15 AM

she has not posted since mid November

QuiltE 01-09-2012 04:04 PM

GMTA ... I was thinking much the same on the weekend.
Sure would be nice to see the quilts that many of us made and donated blocks.

suebee 01-09-2012 05:32 PM

What is GMTA?

Originally Posted by QuiltE (Post 4859139)
GMTA ... I was thinking much the same on the weekend.
Sure would be nice to see the quilts that many of us made and donated blocks.

QuiltE 01-09-2012 05:35 PM

Originally Posted by suebee (Post 4859427)
What is GMTA?

GMTA = Great Minds Think Alike! :)

suebee 01-09-2012 05:43 PM

Ummmm, silly me, LOL I couldnt figure it out. The company I work with is all about acronyms...perhaps my mind isnt great! Thank you :):)

Originally Posted by QuiltE (Post 4859435)
GMTA = Great Minds Think Alike! :)

QuiltE 01-09-2012 08:52 PM

Originally Posted by suebee (Post 4859467)
Ummmm, silly me, LOL I couldnt figure it out. The company I work with is all about acronyms...perhaps my mind isnt great! Thank you :):)

ha! ... sometimes alphabet soup is just a little too much! :)

raptureready 01-09-2012 09:08 PM

Isn't "mid-November" about the time the layout of the forum changed? I think several people may have dropped off around that time or shortly after. I know that personally I had a horrible time trying to adjust and still haven't been able to figure all of this one out.

GailG 01-10-2012 05:03 AM

Originally Posted by raptureready (Post 4860025)
Isn't "mid-November" about the time the layout of the forum changed? I think several people may have dropped off around that time or shortly after. I know that personally I had a horrible time trying to adjust and still haven't been able to figure all of this one out.

Same here. I still come here and read and sometimes reply, but I still haven't been able to figure out a lot of stuff. I also think that the frustration has brought out the worst in some of us (including ME). One thread on today's edition was really brutal to a member who was only asking a favor. I'm one of those who is not computer-bright and I do what I can. I do miss a lot of the "older" members. I'm going to stick with it and learn what I can while here.

Sunnye 01-10-2012 05:26 AM

Originally Posted by raptureready (Post 4860025)

I was wondering the same thing. I almost gave up myself and find that I don't stay on as long as I used to or read as much as I used to do.