Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Puzzles....

Blog Entries

Puzzles....

Today I noticed some quilt puzzles at the bottom of the page...is there an app for that! I went out of the Quilt Board for a bit and now I do t see them.

Blog Entries
    it may have been one of the QB's paid advertisers enticing you to their site by some fun puzzles. i have the free AdBlock Plus so rarely see the ads. i sometimes go to the puzzles members post in threads here... they are addicting.
    Nancy in western NY
    before you speak T.H.I.N.K.
    T is it True? H is it Helpful? I is it Inspiring? N is it Necessary? K is it Kind?

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance.

Quote Originally Posted by Love2Craft View Post
    Today I noticed some quilt puzzles at the bottom of the page...is there an app for that! I went out of the Quilt Board for a bit and now I do t see them.
    On jigsawpuzzles.com you can click on the category "Handmade", and there are a lot of quilt puzzles, I love doing them.
    If a woman's work is never done....why start?

Latrinka, I went to puzzles.com and couldn't find the ones you were talking about.
    Do you do the puzzles online? I would love that. The only thing that came up on my computer was a lot
    of puzzles to buy? I didn't see any link that said Homemade. I don't know how everyone finds such great
    stuff and I just can't seem to find it. LOL I am sure not computer savvy at all. Thank you
    Shayarene

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Latrinka, I went to puzzles.com and couldn't find the ones you were talking about.
    Do you do the puzzles online? I would love that. The only thing that came up on my computer was a lot
    of puzzles to buy? I didn't see any link that said Homemade. I don't know how everyone finds such great
    stuff and I just can't seem to find it. LOL I am sure not computer savvy at all. Thank you
    I'm not real computer savvy either, so don't feel bad! Try www.jigsawpuzzles.com. And yes, it's free and you do the puzzle online. When it first opens, scroll down, and on the left is a long list of different categories for what type of pictures you want to do, that's where "Handmade" is listed.

Blog Entries

http://thejigsawpuzzles.com/ Now, click on this and it'll take you there for sure! I just finished doing one! Thanks Cheryl for another site with puzzles, there is another one called jigidi that I like too. They don't help much with getting UFO's done though! LOL!

I love this one as you can upload your own pictures and make them into puzzles. It's free!
    http://www.jigidi.com/
    Someone is making the Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt and is uploading the blocks as puzzles as well as other quilty puzzles, fabrics, pets, great scenery, etc. I have only seen one offensive puzzle but I think it has been moved over to the unfiltered side. I have my filter set so I only get the wanted G rated puzzles.

Blog Entries
    DH and I are working on a quilt puzzle right now, love them.

You can try this website: http://www.jigsaw-games.com/
    And try to find Quilt Board. Or you can select puzzles from lots of different categories. You won't get bored.
    Here's another online jigsaw puzzle website http://www.jigsaw-games.com/
    You can select the number of pieces & even the shapes, and there's a new puzzle every day.

JIGSAW GAMES