Quilters on FaceBook

Old 10-12-2011, 05:44 AM
KLO

Originally Posted by AlwaysQuilting
I don't do Facebook. I don't trust it.
This is my thought too. Plus, I keep hearing about problems caused in families after some postings. It's hard enough to keep families cordial without FB. Plus, if I really wanted to be in contact with former friends or classmates, I probably would have stayed in contact with them through the years. but that is probably just me.
Old 10-12-2011, 05:46 AM

I'm on FB to keep in touch with family and friends far away.
Old 10-12-2011, 05:49 AM

Just added a new friend.
Old 10-12-2011, 06:04 AM

I am on facebook too! Keeps me in touch with folks, once in a while I will play games.
Old 10-12-2011, 06:13 AM

facebook stalker......on everyday......
Old 10-12-2011, 06:14 AM

I am Juju Wa on face book. I got several offers here for friends. If I try to add all of you today I will get stopped for a few day. I found several friends one day on FB and tried to add all of them on one day and I got stopped for over a week. Could not add another person until they checked me out to make sure I was for real. So add me if you want. I will say quilts are above face book on my to do list. But here is the reason I asked. I had a very good friend that I met when we were in our 20's. I was her matron of honor at her wedding. Well she went her way and I went my way. Both got divorces. Both remarried. Hers bad and mine a good marriage. I had look for her married name and her maiden name ever since I become a F B person. This friend of mine could sew like you would dream to. So could her mom. My friends mom made her daughters wedding dress. It was one of the most beautiful dresses I have ever seen. Any was about a month ago I was looking and I seen a picture that sort of looked like my long lost friend. I asked to be this persons friend. But only if. And I told this person who I was and who I was looking for. I would be this persons friend too. But I did not want to come off a god knows what. So I was letting her know who I was looking for. Well the very next morning I check F B to find out this was my long lost friend!
Here is the best part... As life went on. WE BOTH LEARNED HOW TO MAKE QUILTS!!! I think that was so neat.
Old 10-12-2011, 06:14 AM

Originally Posted by QuiltingWithMissy
I am wondering just how many quilter on here are also a FaceBook fan?
I am, under linda maul
Old 10-12-2011, 06:23 AM

Originally Posted by QuiltingWithMissy
I am Juju Wa on face book. I got several offers here for friends. If I try to add all of you today I will get stopped for a few day. I found several friends one day on FB and tried to add all of them on one day and I got stopped for over a week. Could not add another person until they checked me out to make sure I was for real. So add me if you want. I will say quilts are above face book on my to do list. But here is the reason I asked. I had a very good friend that I met when we were in our 20's. I was her matron of honor at her wedding. Well she went her way and I went my way. Both got divorces. Both remarried. Hers bad and mine a good marriage. I had look for her married name and her maiden name ever since I become a F B person. This friend of mine could sew like you would dream to. So could her mom. My friends mom made her daughters wedding dress. It was one of the most beautiful dresses I have ever seen. Any was about a month ago I was looking and I seen a picture that sort of looked like my long lost friend. I asked to be this persons friend. But only if. And I told this person who I was and who I was looking for. I would be this persons friend too. But I did not want to come off a god knows what. So I was letting her know who I was looking for. Well the very next morning I check F B to find out this was my long lost friend!
Here is the best part... As life went on. WE BOTH LEARNED HOW TO MAKE QUILTS!!! I think that was so neat.
Request sent...
Old 10-12-2011, 06:37 AM

I DO
Old 10-12-2011, 06:49 AM

I use facebook to see pictures of my sister's families, especially their grandchildren as we are all in different states. I also have a facebook page for my pattern business so everyone please go on it and "like" me. ha, ha.
Thanks, Peggy Pastimes Quilt Design