Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 76 of 79 FirstFirst ... 26 66 75 76 77 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,900 of 1968

Thread: RAK Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by gzuslivz View Post
    I was RAK'd today! This was my second RAK. MRSAJ11 sent me a wonderful package with a journal, a monogramed notepad cover, a pen, clippers, nail file, 2 packages of nut mix, Tootsie Rolls and a single serve coffee packet! I was so surprised! Thank you so much, Angela!!
    I was also RAKed the same way by MRSAJ11 I am sorry I didn't post before this, I am absolutely swamped between moving, closing on the house I am selling in 2 weeks, all the people who need to come through, i.e. termite radon home inspectors, well inspectors, appraisers, etc, as well as a craft show I am doing this weekend. Believe it or not, I also start jury duty Mon. All the treats have been keeping me going MRS AS11. thanks so much.. Your timing is impeccable. mary

Blog Entries
    Kathleen, so sorry for your fall, im a klutz also. Getting my left knee replaced oct 22.
    Ive had alot of part replaced,transplanted, and now bionics from the ears down. I sympathize with you.
    havplenty, before my dh and i got this cond, we were kitties like crazy anywhere fro 4-20 at a time,plus an opposum whos mommy died at the end of our driveway.if i had nothing to feed them, they would get pasta and butter. My kitty would let the n and play with them. I think they can smell it on us. Were suckas for a cute fa e

Sorry to hear about the fall. Hope today is a better day for you, be more careful will you! MRSAJ11

To all of you guys it is a blessing for me to be able to RAK you girls and guys, and I let the man up stairs guild me as to who I RAK, Thank you all for the kind words and you are welcome as well, I get very blessed doing this, for I suffer with Bi-polar and some days I'm really down, but doing this always make my day better. thanks to quilty louise for doing this for us. I needed this in my life right now, this is a great thing we do for one another.

Blog Entries
    Good morning all,
    Happy dance...got my first rak this a.m.
    Its from Donna aka up north
    i got wild berry herbal tea, thats for tonight with a cranberry muffin.
    And a bun h of sand with pretty white zebra mussle shells from ne Michigan, lake Huron in Rogers city mi.
    she even made me a nice card to go along with it. Also...she sent me a postcard map showing the cost, a beautiful pic in itself and the map showing what beach it came from.
    living here on the island, it never occured to me that mussles grow in a lake, ut then again, these are the Great Lakes.
    Thank you so much for te thoughtful rak.
    sorry no camera yet.

You are a very kind person, bless you.
    the RAK you sent me came on a day that I really needed a pick me up.
    thank you again!

Quote Originally Posted by mrsaj11 View Post
    To all of you guys it is a blessing for me to be able to RAK you girls and guys, and I let the man up stairs guild me as to who I RAK, Thank you all for the kind words and you are welcome as well, I get very blessed doing this, for I suffer with Bi-polar and some days I'm really down, but doing this always make my day better. thanks to quilty louise for doing this for us. I needed this in my life right now, this is a great thing we do for one another.
    Never look down on anyone, unless you are helping them up.

Quilty-Loiuse where are you? I miss your posts. I hope your OK.
    Never look down on anyone, unless you are helping them up.

Thank you Lynnie. I received my very first RAK today. I needed it - have had the blahs since breaking my shoulder. My arm is in a special sling and then it is 'tied' to my body. Pretty much useless - even for hand stitching. Lynnie sent me a little thread carry case made in Mardi Gras colors (purple, greens and gold) - and I'd bet she didn't know I'm from New Orleans!! Love it. Will get a picture taken and post later, but wanted her to know I got it. Thanks again.
    Kathleen

Live today as if it may be your last, for who knows...

Lynnie Thank you I was Raked by you today what an uplift! a darling little sewing kit case I am gonna get some things to fill it with and put it in the glove compartment of my car!!!

Blog Entries
    Glad they finally got to you. Mailed out a few the week b4, let me know whenand if you get them

Blog Entries
    Thank you Lynnie for the adorable handmade sewing kit. I just love it! It is all packed and ready to be my hexie travel bag. Sorry it took me so long to get to the post office.
    Diana

Blog Entries
    Glad you got them, now what about the other ones i sent out?????? Mmmmmmmm, did someone at the p.o. see it was a rak and wanted to keep it for themselves??????

Lynnie don't you hate it when it takes so long!? Sometimes it just does!! Hope everyone gets their things soon.

well, Lynnie - here is a posting of my sewing case - my very first RAK and my Mardi Gras special case ---
    thanks again
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Kathleen

Live today as if it may be your last, for who knows...

Oh pretty, is that the one that unrolls?
    Join the JUNE Pincushion & Needlecase swap:http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...t-t247379.html

One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries A. A. Milne

Blog Entries
    Yes, it unrolls, and inside is a pincushion built in. Theres room for three spools of thread, seam ripper, scissors and od ourse needles and thread. Itry to do them in colors i think youd like.

Received 2 fat quarters in southwest design that I love!! Thank you so much Sustialey. I will definately be able to use them in a project I am working on now!

Blog Entries
    Got a rak today....its from renee ie.gzuslivz, some pretty and different sand from ocean shores wa, and it came in the cutest jar, like a miniture canister.
    Where in the world did you get that little jar???

I still need little jars, annd this is too cute for words!!!
    thanks again

Back home in Louisiana for now....where next?? who knows....
    This is a VERY LATE but none the less very much APPRECIATED THANK YOU to mrsaj11 for my wonderful RAK. I don't have my cameraso I can't take pictures but she made me the CUTEST note pad holder with my initials on it with a place for a pen, nail clipper and nail file on the back. It is made with the cutest sewing fabric inside and out, some yummy goodies, a spare note pad and a cute journal that will come in very handy. Thank you so much for thinking of me and sending me my goodies....
    Myrna

They say money does not buy happiness, but it buys fabric & fabric makes me happy!!

Has anyone heard from Quilty-Louise???
    Happiness is a form of travel...not a destination.

Blog Entries
    Not yet.
    That sounds like a very nic rak.

Quote Originally Posted by lynnie View Post
    Got a rak today....its from renee ie.gzuslivz, some pretty and different sand from ocean shores wa, and it came in the cutest jar, like a miniture canister.
    Where in the world did you get that little jar???

I still need little jars, annd this is too cute for words!!!
    thanks again
    Lynnie,

I'm pretty sure I got the jars in the wedding section at Michaels. They are by "Victoria Lynn" 2 inch glass cruets. The package had nine little jars in it. If you can't find them, let me know and I will try.
    Faith is not about everything turning out OK; Faith is about being OK no matter how things turn out.
    Renee

Blog Entries
    I recieved a cute Rak from Painicas yesterday. Had coasters fabric and a cute halloween game, Thankyou girlfriend catch you on other side!!! Yes Louise is fine.
    You know if your a quilter when you cleanup your sewing room and your family thinks your moving out!! Author U/K Sue

Blog Entries

Thankyou Patti

Frist one I've recieved in a LONG time!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    You know if your a quilter when you cleanup your sewing room and your family thinks your moving out!! Author U/K Sue

Ohio, the land of 4 seasons. sometimes all in the same week!
    Quote Originally Posted by Havplenty View Post
    i have a question, how many of you like & use the ponytail holders for your bobbins? i saw on a thread that some didnt like them because it prevented them from seeing the thread colors. i am not sure how that happens because the plastic bobbins are see through and the metal ones have holes in them so you can see the thread plus you can always just move the elastic down just a bit to see your thread.

i love them and it has made a world of difference in preventing me from having a bobbin thread tangle monster mess. they are very economical and so easy to use. in my mind, what's not to like but i know as many different quilters as there are, there is at least that many different opinions.
    use em here too.
    You never stand taller than when you stoop to help a child.

Page 76 of 79 FirstFirst ... 26 66 75 76 77 ... LastLast