Remember Diaper Pins?

Old 03-17-2022, 01:39 PM

Originally Posted by JanieW View Post
I guess I misunderstood the original comment about kids not being able to use a « real » diaper whatever that is. I took it to mean that kids didn’t know how to use diaper pins. Given that many current cloth diapers use snaps I’m pretty sure that today’s parent would be able to figure out how to use them.
Well, I doubt they would know how to use them. Lost life skills . . .
Old 03-18-2022, 06:02 AM

I asked in Target store baby section yesterday if they had diaper pins and had to explain to the clerk what they were No they don't.
I'll try joanns. The leg zipper on Rob's heavy duty coveralls is broke and I could only find one pin here strong enough to go through the material but I don't think it will last out the coverall life... So I'll keep looking for diaper pins!
Old 03-18-2022, 06:06 AM

Originally Posted by KalamaQuilts View Post
I asked in Target store baby section yesterday if they had diaper pins and had to explain to the clerk what they were No they don't.
I'll try joanns. The leg zipper on Rob's heavy duty coveralls is broke and I could only find one pin here strong enough to go through the material but I don't think it will last out the coverall life... So I'll keep looking for diaper pins!
Amazon has them.
Old 03-18-2022, 06:09 AM

Originally Posted by KalamaQuilts View Post
Amazon has them.
Old 04-05-2022, 08:16 AM
Power Poster

I used cloth diapers and diaper pins for all three of my kids. I never stuck them but I sure stuck my fingers a few times.
Old 04-10-2022, 09:17 AM

My "babies" are 39 and 35. I used the duck head pins. My daughter (35 yrs old) uses cloth diapers on my granddaughter. Big difference from what I used with them. https://texastushies.com/ This is where she gets them from.
Old 04-21-2022, 01:00 PM

I really remember the 2 different types of cloth diapers that I used. My favorite were the long gauze ones that had to be folded to use. They were of thin material and dried quickly on the clothesline. The 3-ply diapers didn’t need folding but took longer to dry. Those were the days. 😊
Old 04-21-2022, 01:05 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by lberna View Post
I really remember the 2 different types of cloth diapers that I used. My favorite were the long gauze ones that had to be folded to use. They were of thin material and dried quickly on the clothesline. The 3-ply diapers didn’t need folding but took longer to dry. Those were the days. 😊
I had both kinds because I used what people gave me. I liked the 3-ply ones. I did hang them on the clothesline. I guess they dried fast enough for me.
Old 04-22-2022, 03:11 AM

Reading all these comments. Man, I sure miss having babies! Aren't they just the best?????????
Old 04-22-2022, 04:10 AM

I still have some. Don’t know where I got them.