Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
S*o*m*e*t*h*i*n*g~~~joined me for breakfast >

S*o*m*e*t*h*i*n*g~~~joined me for breakfast

S*o*m*e*t*h*i*n*g~~~joined me for breakfast

Old 02-25-2011, 07:58 PM

Originally Posted by coffeecat
Thats what I have for breakfast every morning for about six months.
that's why I moved to Colorado.LOL
Old 02-25-2011, 08:41 PM

Originally Posted by nwm50
This is certainly beautiful but no thanks, wearing tee shirts/capri right now and loving it!
I so want to be in tank tops and capris.
my toes long to wiggle out of their wooly socks !!
Old 02-25-2011, 08:59 PM

We just got 17" of that white stuff last weekend. Some snowbanks are eight feet high. No place to put it anymore. Now we should be getting bitter cold again. I want to run away!!
Old 02-25-2011, 11:38 PM

I would rather have that then those winds we had today. 65 mile an hour winds plus rain. I have to get someone here before Monday to fix my roof, the wind took out some shingles. My DH had to go down to the next block to retrieve a trashcan that was sitting on the front porch.

They say the rain and winds are coming back again Monday. It scares me because there are at least 11 trees in my backyard and they are getting old.

I love snow. Even when we get alot, like last year. Spring is coming.
Old 02-26-2011, 12:57 AM

Want some more. Sounds like most of us have plenty we are more than willing to get rid of. lol :)
Old 02-26-2011, 08:22 AM

Originally Posted by fabricfairy
At this stage I would love some snow but as it never happens here , I will be waiting we are having the hottest summer for 33 years and I am sick of it we have been told over 90 for the next 8 days , so hot so sticky .
Cathy (Australia )
I am SO trying to feel sorry for you... :roll: but it was 19 degrees when I got up this morning. I would do okay in over 90 degree weather for a week or so. I should really move to a warmer climate. 8-)
Old 02-26-2011, 10:49 AM
Kas

Originally Posted by mypatookis
Originally Posted by dreamer2009
Originally Posted by Kas
Originally Posted by mypatookis
Looks like you live in the beautiful pacific northwest. I cringe at the site of this shi... er... "stuff". It also joined me for breakfast and I would be so happy if it would be gone by lunch. ;-) The trouble with our snow is it never seems to stay snow... always turns to ice right away. The next couple of nights are going to be cold! Well, cold for us anyway. Now... snow snow go away... bring us all a nice SPRING day! :D
Sue, come with us to the Pacific Nortwest Flower and Garden Show! My DH is taking me for my Birthday (earlier this month) to the show on Saturday. The weather says we are getting more of it tonight. The kids love it, but I have gotten Grinch-like when it comes to snow. My daughter was asking me last night why she had to finish her homework when school was going to be out for the rest of the week! How's that for wishing something into existance?
lol...I thought about going to Pacific Northwest Flower and Garden Show but not sure I want to drive in any of this.
Well... Happy Birthday! My birthday was earlier this month too! On the 7th. :-D I won't drive in this either, though... If I lived closer to the ferry I would go. But it's 20 mintues on highway 3 & then on to Bremerton... THEN across the ferry. Don't mind walking in this, but driving? Lives are saved if I stay home when there's snow on the ground :-P Would love to see the flower and garden show though. I have been before and loved it!! Snowing here now and a bit windy too! :cry: If it's gone an Saturday, just may take a trip to Seattle. :thumbup:
Oh wow! Mine is the 7th, too! Happy Birthday! The garden show used to always be our birthday weekend, now it is later. So I have to wait longer, but I get two dinners out this way! Not complaining.
Old 02-26-2011, 03:03 PM

I love to watch snow falling ...it gets so quiet and peaceful...Its in the 70's here today..We have only had 2 freezing rain and sleet storms this winter...
Old 02-26-2011, 03:18 PM

We topped out at 90 today...what happened to spring?
Old 02-26-2011, 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by blueheavenfla
We topped out at 90 today...what happened to spring?
well I'm coming your way...
only 32 here and darn right cold !!