Silly goose me.......

Old 09-14-2013, 05:16 AM

My aunt did that one time too. In her case it made a really really funny story because at the time our little town was "dry" and the closest place to get anything alcoholic was the little town about 15 miles south. This little town also had a bakery with absolutely wonderful kolaches. (Still there by the way). She stopped at the bakery and got her kolaches. Then goes out to her car to go home, gets in, and looks at the steering wheel/console and thinks to herself "this just doesn't look right, something's missing". Realizes that what's missing is the "P,R,N,D,L" for the automatic transmission indicator. The vehicle she's in is a stick shift. Oops! Gets her stuff out and gets in her car (identical model and color) parked next to it. As she told the story, she imagined everyone thinking she must have "taken a nip" before going to the bakery! Not something a fine upstanding woman such as she would ever consider, heaven forbid.
Old 09-14-2013, 07:03 AM

No problem here, mine has dents and the color is a dark green metallic.
My problem is my alarm system. It goes off when I don't expect it to. Ive got 6 seconds to unload my groceries to the trunk. So I have to start my car before unloading to the trunk.
Your experiences are so funny.