So...I'm thinking its...

Old 06-07-2009, 01:47 PM

SHE is CINDERELLA. I am the FAIRY GODMOTHER. YOU are the MOUSE.
ADMIN is the PRINCE. PATCHES is the STEP-SISTER.

why can't you remember this
Old 06-07-2009, 01:48 PM
Power Poster

oh no, broken wand...whatever will Cinderella do now?
...for clothes...uh oh, don't look at me...how fast do you think someone my size can sew?
B, you still have your wand...phew,...was just joshing ya,...I wasn't worried...uh uh. not me, no....

sewjoyce, you got a teenager? whew, did I have one of those. I hate it for ya! :wink:
Old 06-07-2009, 02:15 PM
Power Poster

[quote=sewjoyce]Well, I AM the "wicked stepmother" but I think I must have broken the wand over my stepdaughter's head.... :roll: :roll: /quote]

I have a step son...he's wonderful! :D He only gave me problems for one summer :evil: ...mama tried to take care of it by phone at the time... :roll: when he got home....she did take care of it... 8) didn't call it a magic wand though. :wink: ..I think it was the whuppin' stick... :shock:
Old 06-07-2009, 02:29 PM

Originally Posted by quiltncrazy
...for clothes...uh oh, don't look at me...how fast do you think someone my size can sew?
B, you still have your wand...phew,...was just joshing ya,...I wasn't worried...uh uh. not me, no....

sewjoyce, you got a teenager? whew, did I have one of those. I hate it for ya! :wink:

No, stepdaughter is NOT a teenager -- I would not have married her father if there were any teens in the house :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :twisted:

Old 06-07-2009, 07:43 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by sewjoyce

No, stepdaughter is NOT a teenager -- I would not have married her father if there were any teens in the house :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :twisted:

oh boy! you have not gotten into the teen years yet...now I REALLY hate it for ya!!! you will survive...you will survive...will they survive...will they survive? lol :wink:
Old 06-08-2009, 03:57 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by butterflywing
SHE is CINDERELLA. I am the FAIRY GODMOTHER. YOU are the MOUSE.
ADMIN is the PRINCE. PATCHES is the STEP-SISTER.

why can't you remember this
no wonder you are feeling so grumpy, I didn't know my sister had gotten herself preggo! :roll:
who was it, that gardener you used for the stagecoach driver? I didn't like the way he held his weed whacker, the first time I laid my little eyes on him! :?
Old 06-08-2009, 04:56 AM

Originally Posted by sewjoyce

oh boy! you have not gotten into the teen years yet...now I REALLY hate it for ya!!! you will survive...you will survive...will they survive...will they survive? lol :wink:

:lol: :lol: My step-daughter is 32!!

Old 06-08-2009, 05:18 AM
Power Poster

sewjoyce wrote: my step-daughter is 32!

OIC...well, then...go ahead and wail on her...would love to know what she did to get you so stirred up..but none of mine...less'n you want to spill? I must be getting bored, cause i got plenty to do in cave, lOL!
want to live vicariously thru board-ers! Joyce, hang in there...what goes around, comes around :wink:
Old 06-08-2009, 02:30 PM

change your name to noseyquilter. :mrgreen:
Old 06-08-2009, 03:11 PM

sewjoyce wrote: my step-daughter is 32!

OIC...well, then...go ahead and wail on her...would love to know what she did to get you so stirred up..but none of mine...less'n you want to spill? I must be getting bored, cause i got plenty to do in cave, lOL!
want to live vicariously thru board-ers! Joyce, hang in there...what goes around, comes around :wink:
Some day, when you have lots of time -- I'll tell ya! Honest :lol: :lol:

But a short preview -- she has 3 little girls (all by different fathers and wasn't married to any of them); she changes men often (the one she's with now has been around for almost a year -- I figure his days are numbered); she lies; she steals; she was on meth for a while and lost custody of her girls for over 6 mos.; etc. :x :x