Stars Foal Watch :)

Old 07-05-2009, 12:04 PM
Power Poster

Woo Hoo you go Terri ! LOL you have our phone numbers already , the ability to move almost anywhere you want , what a perfect fit ! No more waiting for updates :lol: as i am running so Terri can't catch me...
Old 07-05-2009, 12:21 PM
Power Poster

Terri is going to wake up and come hunting my butt down before she goes to her hair appt.....hair wild....chewing me out...and uh oh!!! there's that finger again :shock: :shock: :twisted: :twisted:

Sorry Terri!!!! That ol' gaigai made me do it :shock: :shock: :twisted: :twisted: :wink: :wink:
Old 07-05-2009, 12:36 PM
Power Poster

Camera back up and the stall is EMPTY ! What the hay is going on ? She is running out of time according to our alert :x LOL
Old 07-05-2009, 12:37 PM
Power Poster

well at least we haven't missed it yet :D
Old 07-05-2009, 12:38 PM

That's just plain mean! Empty stall!! After waiting all day............
Old 07-05-2009, 12:56 PM
Power Poster

Yeah....what's up with that....who's teasing who now??? :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: Think that this means that Kay is back??? Think she needs some icy hot from carrying all that cash???? :wink: 8)

I guess this means the mare stare continues on through tonight..... :shock: :shock: :wink: :wink: :D
Old 07-05-2009, 01:19 PM

Yeahhh Im home!!! It feels soooooo good to be home. Poor hubby had such a time keeping the cam up. Its all working again and I do think Star will foal tonight or in the morning. Her bag is big and hard and she was not wanting to leave her stall but when I got home I MADE her go out. She has dropped really low. Its just not good for her to stand around all day. I felt so bad as I couldnt take my lap top as hubby wanted it so I couldnt come and post and update you guys. I think like Patches she will foal tonight because I am EXHAUSTED. Thank you all for helping Rusty.

We had a fantastic show!! OMG Dale was such the hit of the show. People kept asking where I have been hiding him LOL. He was such a good boy and showed his heart out.

We did not win any of the color payback classes :( Everyone was just shocked that Meadow didnt even place. Even the guy running the show said "are you kidding me?" LOL. But hey thats how it goes. We did win some futurity money though so thats good. And Dale got Jr champ and GRAND champion classic stallion. woohooo Im in heaven!!! Meadow cleaned up and won every class she was in (but color LOL) She also got Grand Champion mare.

Here are our placings. My friend couldnt figure out my camera so we got only a pic of Jim that I took and a pic of my ribbons hahahaha. HOpefully the photographer got some good ones and they should be on the net in a couple days

Im so proud of my horses and Kyle. Kyle worked his a** off and did such a great job presenting our ponies.

Baxters Black Intimidator (dale)

3rd yearling classic futurity
1st open yearling under
1st ammy owned and shown
Jr Champion
Grand Champion

OMG he had the most beautiful liberty run! I was so excited as he did just like his mother did and used the entire ring, flagged his tail and showed his goregous trot. But ummm then I couldnt catch him sad.gif But it was a blast watching him. We just stood in the ring and let him do his thing. I got so many compliments on his run but hey you gotta catch them. We are gonna work on that before congress

Baxters Silver Sensation

1st Ammy mare
1st owned, shown and bred***I think I am most proud of this win :)
1st 2 year old mare over
1st solid color
I think 1st in youth?
She kinda blew it though in the jr champ class but still had a great show

Wauk A Way Joanne

Jo had a bad show. She has gotten buddy sour with Sensation above and threw a hissy fit in the ring. They will now be seperated

2nd yearling classic mare
1st youth mare
4th multi color
2nd ammy classic mare

Wauk A Way Tiny Dancer (Feature daughter) again I was asked where I have been hiding her LOL

1st Model foundation mare
1st Senior foundation mare
Grand Champion Foundation mare
2nd Multi color
1st Youth foundation

The glass flowers were given out for championships

Aww crap my pics are too big again I have to resize
Old 07-05-2009, 01:23 PM

Congratulations Kay! Glad you are back home and the cam is up. Even Star waited for you!!!
Old 07-05-2009, 01:46 PM

Congrats on all the wins Kay! I guess they were just too jealous of you to give you the money wins.... :twisted:
Old 07-05-2009, 01:56 PM

Statue Star is back in the corner! lol