Stars Foal Watch :)

Old 06-25-2009, 02:42 AM

GM!

I think today we are going to adjust the cam down some as its still up higher from Patches. That way Star wont be able to hide so much.

I still think the most entertaining one to watch is probably Flirt LOL
Old 06-25-2009, 03:12 AM
Power Poster

Sheeeesh you guys!!!! What a conversation! I have no kids and no crappy stories......well, except when I was in, I think, the second grade...my boyfriend from down the street (well, gosh...he did have that huge Dane that I pretended was a horse and rode him...thus..loved the boy) was at my house and we were riding the dog around the yard when my little brother burst out the back door...undies around his ankles...running (well hobbling) across the backyard, hollering for Mom at the top of his lungs to "come wipe my butt!".. I couldn't spell mortifiied at the time, but I did learn what it meant!!! :shock:
Old 06-25-2009, 03:22 AM

Originally Posted by gaigai
Originally Posted by tlrnhi
I thought I felt someone staring at my butt!
Now I know it was you! lol

Yeah, you know how we women are constantly comparing!

P.S. I told Mom you were cold in Guam, and she said tough tookies, she's colder here in Houston! LOL
Tell Mom, to well.....nevermind. She might come wash my mouth out with soap! lol
Tell her I was always told to respect my elders, so I'll let her keep her quilt. :)
Old 06-25-2009, 03:23 AM

Originally Posted by sandpat
Sheeeesh you guys!!!! What a conversation! I have no kids and no crappy stories......well, except when I was in, I think, the second grade...my boyfriend from down the street (well, gosh...he did have that huge Dane that I pretended was a horse and rode him...thus..loved the boy) was at my house and we were riding the dog around the yard when my little brother burst out the back door...undies around his ankles...running (well hobbling) across the backyard, hollering for Mom at the top of his lungs to "come wipe my butt!".. I couldn't spell mortifiied at the time, but I did learn what it meant!!! :shock:
LOL Patti!
I'm sure if you want, there are small children that can go and visit you for a while! lol
Old 06-25-2009, 04:07 AM
k3n
Power Poster

LOL Patti!
I'm sure if you want, there are small children that can go and visit you for a while! lol
Yeah, you can have Lily if you like - her time clock at the moment is on around 7.30am - I'm still sleeping and I hear 'Mummy, I've done a pooh!' So i stagger, half asleep into the bathroom to be confronted by a four year old bum sticking up in the air! :D
Old 06-25-2009, 08:43 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by gaigai
Originally Posted by k3n
Just been reading the baby stories - and you say I'M obsessed with poop! LMAO!

When we lived in Pennsylvania, our house was on a steep hill. The front of the house was street level, but at the back of the house you had to go down a flight of stairs to get to the back yard. The back of the basement opened directly out to the backyard. At the far end of the backyard was an alley with our garage.

We had a big german shepherd named "Hans" (I still giggle over k3n's husband). During the winter, dad shoveled a path just wide enough to get from the house to the garage. And all winter long, that is where the dog did his business. Well, come the spring, it's still cold, but the snow is melting and all of us little hoodlums (there were 4 of us at that time) had cabin fever. So mom bundled us up and sent us out to the backyard. My brother was about 18 months, and was running and slipped and rolled all the way down the path, hitting every single pile of stuff that was there. And remember, it was no longer frozen! Fortunately there were two big washtubs in the basement. Mom picked him up at arms length and stood him in the tub to strip and scour! We still laugh about it 50 years later!!
LMAO I can just picture it!!! I can remember playing catch in a friends yard and having to dodge elephant sized piles or ending up doing the poop slide, too!!!! It would have been so much easier to just grab a shovel....but we were on VACATION :lol: 8) 8)
Old 06-25-2009, 08:46 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by sandpat
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Yes little brothers!!!! :shock: :oops: Should be locked in the closet with mouths duct taped until they learn how to control their mouths and bodily functions :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Old 06-25-2009, 08:48 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by k3n
LOL Patti!
Yeah, you can have Lily if you like - her time clock at the moment is on around 7.30am - I'm still sleeping and I hear 'Mummy, I've done a pooh!' So i stagger, half asleep into the bathroom to be confronted by a four year old bum sticking up in the air! :D
Much better a bum in the air over the toilet....than a nasty diaper/training pant :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:

Patti, you can come and visit me.....between the grands, my friends kids/grands and the little neighbor kids, they keep me entertained and LMBO all the time!!! PS not all is crappy stuff, either :lol: :lol:
Old 06-25-2009, 08:58 AM
Power Poster

Well , some things never change and the "Mare Stare" is still in the Ill be taking a road trip this weekend, but some how I don't think I will be missed! :(
This crazy "mare stare" sicknesswill go on with out me! :wink: But I'll be back Monday night! :D :D
Old 06-25-2009, 09:02 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Ninnie
Well , some things never change and the "Mare Stare" is still in the Ill be taking a road trip this weekend, but some how I don't think I will be missed! :(
This crazy "mare stare" sicknesswill go on with out me! :wink: But I'll be back Monday night! :D :D
Ofcourse you shall be missed!!!! Luckily for you we are letting you take this trip instead of insisting you stay here, and stare and type about gross :oops: :roll: and XXX :shock: :twisted: things to keep us all awake 8) 8) 8)