Stars Foal Watch :)

Old 07-16-2009, 06:28 AM
Power Poster

LMAO... Terri, maybe Kay misplaced them also so the boys wouldn't find them ! :lol: Or worse than that maybe Kyle found them and is hiding them :twisted:
Old 07-16-2009, 07:38 AM

Originally Posted by sharon b
LMAO... Terri, maybe Kay misplaced them also so the boys wouldn't find them ! :lol: Or worse than that maybe Kyle found them and is hiding them :twisted:
That could be! When I checked to see if it was delivered, the note from UPS said...MET CUST MAN
So, I'm thinking either Rusty or Kyle signed for it.
Hmmm......maybe Rusty has it hidden in the barn lol
Old 07-16-2009, 10:29 AM

HI all

Sorry I am mia. Ughh its been the week from he** and terri your chocolate couldnt have come at a better time. It came late last night and omg it is the best chocolate!!! Im trying to keep Kyle out of it but its a losing battle so I ate a bunch of it LOL

Okay so heres how the week has gone (now keep in mind its one week before pony congress which is our big national show that i am getting ready for)

Monday we notice Harley is acting "off" but cant find anything wrong. A customer calls spur of the moment and wants to bring to mares to be bred. 1 to feature and 1 to black ughhh. I cant turn down the money so I tell her to bring them on out. She doesnt leave till 930 pm

Tuesday morning we find him barely able to walk and his knee all swollen which means joint ill (bad bad bad) So I get him in a stall and start antibiotics. The rush to get Dale, Meadow and Jo on a trailer to take to the vet and get a coggins pulled. Pick up more meds for Harley. Tuesday night my son Kenny informs me he has an apt and is moving out on Wed. Geeshhhhhhhhhh.

Wed we spend all day and night helping Kenny pack and move into his new apt. Then I get a call that my neice (the one I raised since she was 11) wants to come visit and stay with us. Then I get a call that Doc Wempe in Kansas is very ill. During all of this, I find one of us forgot to lock the barn and Meadow got in and ate a bunch of grain. So I hurry and put her on cam and watch her in between packing for Kenny to make sure shes okay

This morning we had to go pick up neice out of town and try to fit in getting show horses ready and mares bred.

So thats been my week LOL and its not even Friday!!!

Thats why I really really needed Chocolate!

Harley is fine now and Meadow is fine thank goodness!
Old 07-16-2009, 12:32 PM
Power Poster

Holy Cow Kay!!!!! I am glad to hear that Harley and Meadow are ok, but could you possibly fit one or two more things into your schedule????? LMBO
Old 07-16-2009, 04:57 PM

WOW!! Busy, busy week!
Glad the horses are ok. I would have been really scared!

As to the chocolate.....remember...if you break them in half, give them a little shake, all the calories will fall out. Also, if you eat them with a friend (yea right! NOT!) the calories don't count either. But, I'm thinking .... if you eat them while reading the message board, then the calories won't count because we are friends. lol
So, see? I promised you chocolate and I TRY to keep true to my word. :)

Hang in there! Your life will slow down sooner or later.
Old 07-16-2009, 05:02 PM

This is why I luv ya so much Terri :)

Harley has had a relapse. Hes limping again so I have him back on cam. Upped his meds tonight. Im hoping he just over did it a bit today.

If anyone sees him acting depressed on cam please email me and let me know. Hes not acting depressed so far but the vet says if he starts we have to change meds to something stronger. I sure hope not as that means sticking him with a needle 3X per day. (depressed horses hang their head, sleep too much, dont play)

Im about wiped out
Old 07-16-2009, 05:07 PM

:) :) :)
I tried giving you a call again, but got the machine.
No biggie!
Enjoy your chocolate! Wasn't sure which kind you liked, so got you one of each. My favorite is the nuts and chews. YUMMY!!!

Sure hope Harley feels better! Poor little guy!
I have to run into town, post office, passport office, car place on base and commissary. Can't understand it...I bought food, filled the pantry and freezer 2 weeks ago and the food is all gone! Now I have to replace it again. Sheesh! lol

And I meant to add.....Precious STILL hasn't foaled!! I know her owner is just having a fit! Kay, tell her she needs chocolate. I'm sure there's a See's around near her since she's in CA. :)
Old 07-16-2009, 05:16 PM

Poor Joanne is going nuts with precious. I told her some of you ladies were watching. I guess she got a false alarm yesterday. Someone was sure she was foaling but she was just teasin again. Poor Joanne I really feel for her!

I am super partial to nuts (and apparently so is kyle) but the truffles were awesome too!
Old 07-16-2009, 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by kaykay
Poor Joanne is going nuts with precious. I told her some of you ladies were watching. I guess she got a false alarm yesterday. Someone was sure she was foaling but she was just teasin again. Poor Joanne I really feel for her!

I am super partial to nuts (and apparently so is kyle) but the truffles were awesome too!
Tell Kyle to BACK AWAY FROM THE CHOCOLATE!! Not for him!!

Ok, I'm outta here..........
Old 07-16-2009, 05:30 PM
Power Poster

I have them up on cam now and will check in on and off!