Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
The Storm is causing Men tooooooooo >

The Storm is causing Men tooooooooo

The Storm is causing Men tooooooooo

Old 10-28-2011, 04:39 PM

with this storm all the local men are coming in for snowplow parts at my work today... oh they are something.. One bit of snow or ice and it is like Macy's having a give away with women going wild........ These men are nuts, oil, belts, blades, hoses for the plows.... you would of thought there was a sign out side saying buy one get one free on shoes!
Old 10-28-2011, 04:49 PM

I bet the grocery stores were hit hard too....
It's like the darn snow is going to fall and NOT stop till spring! hehehehehe It always cracks me up.....
Old 10-28-2011, 04:52 PM

Men & their tools are like quilters & their fabric!~
Old 10-28-2011, 04:58 PM

oh please u go to the store to get milk and these people have like 5 gallons of milk 10 loaves of bread and soda and chips......... ok, whatcha planning on doing there?? Eaten til you can't move? I don't get it........
Originally Posted by luv-e
I bet the grocery stores were hit hard too....
It's like the darn snow is going to fall and NOT stop till spring! hehehehehe It always cracks me up.....
Old 10-28-2011, 04:59 PM

well then, hmmm never thought of it that way! hey we are not like that!!!!! shhhhhhhhhhhhh u moufff.
Originally Posted by Izaquilter
Men & their tools are like quilters & their fabric!~
Old 10-28-2011, 05:22 PM

Actually, I think that is pretty smart. I like a man that thinks ahead and prepares.
Old 10-28-2011, 05:36 PM

as long as they are the ones out there with the snow! i will watch from the window!
Originally Posted by DebraK
Actually, I think that is pretty smart. I like a man that thinks ahead and prepares.
Old 10-28-2011, 05:44 PM
Banned

hehehe...you made me laugh so hard...I remember in MI one year I just HAD to stop by the local cafe in town...it was right before a snow storm was due and I had been to the grocery early in case school let out early...being I hungry I ventured into NO LADY LAND....the local cafe was apparently for farmer's only in the early morning...not caring at all, in I went...while waiting for my breakfast I was nearly in tears laughing inside...they were planning a raid on the local tractor and farm supply...so many were to get oil, so many were to get salt to spread...somebody needed a new gear..it was hysterical....
Old 10-28-2011, 06:08 PM

Ha! you know, I think men are aliens! they are really little bittys in big men costumes! and when you have a bunch of them in one room and they are in a "bitch fest" OMG... I just smile and laugh! As they stand in the lobby waiting for repairs on their snowplows listening to them wine about how they have been out plowing since yesterday and blah blah blah.... who are they kidding, when they come in for their plows on the big tonka trucks they buy..... I wish I could video tape them.. as they grunt like cravemen!
Originally Posted by jaciqltznok
hehehe...you made me laugh so hard...I remember in MI one year I just HAD to stop by the local cafe in town...it was right before a snow storm was due and I had been to the grocery early in case school let out early...being I hungry I ventured into NO LADY LAND....the local cafe was apparently for farmer's only in the early morning...not caring at all, in I went...while waiting for my breakfast I was nearly in tears laughing inside...they were planning a raid on the local tractor and farm supply...so many were to get oil, so many were to get salt to spread...somebody needed a new gear..it was hysterical....
Old 10-28-2011, 09:49 PM
dd

My husband is one of them installing and repairing what those cavemen breakup because they drive like cavemen too. He's not looking forward to going to work tomorrow.