Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Surfing Quilt Sites for the Bunny and Cannot Find One. Help!

Blog Entries

Surfing Quilt Sites for the Bunny and Cannot Find One. Help!

Hi! Has anyone found the fabshop bunny in Kimberly's Quilting and Sewing website? I think I've looked at every page. Please help. Thanks!!!

http://www.pittsewing.com

I don't know why some shop owners make it so difficult. I first find the bunny and then I shop for what I am looking for. If I get frustrated with searching, I won't even look at anything they have for sale. The Shop Hop should be fun, not frustrating. Just my opinion.
    A Good Friend, like an old quilt, is both a Treasure and a Comfort

Quote Originally Posted by ManiacQuilter2 View Post
    I don't know why some shop owners make it so difficult. I first find the bunny and then I shop for what I am looking for. If I get frustrated with searching, I won't even look at anything they have for sale. The Shop Hop should be fun, not frustrating. Just my opinion.
    I agree with you.
    Kim

Anybody who doesn't know what soap tastes like never washed a dog. ~Franklin P. Jones

Blog Entries
    Thanks so much. I swear I was on that page several times and never saw the bunny. I think I was on that page. Who knows at this point?

Blog Entries
    So I went back and checked. I never clicked the actual "Shop Online" icon. I searched everything in the drop down list under shop online. Which leads me to wonder where the bonus bunny is? It is supposed to have one. LOL!

Blog Entries
    And I also agree with you both. It is frustrating to try and find something so simple and it doesn't give me time to actually enjoy looking at their site.

This month, as in most of the Hops, I'm frustrated with 100 of bolts shop. I tried finding it through the advance search link but can't find the bunny this month. It always says the bunny is "just one click away" but not in my experience.

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=Homemother;6920277]Hi! Has anyone found the fabshop bunny in Kimberly's Quilting and Sewing website? I think I've looked at every page. Please help. Thanks!!!

http://www.pittsewing.com[/QUOTE

Click on Shop Online, it's on the left side

How about loving stitches? I can't find it. Hint is he likes news but I can't find the newsletter

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Roberta View Post
    And I also agree with you both. It is frustrating to try and find something so simple and it doesn't give me time to actually enjoy looking at their site.

This month, as in most of the Hops, I'm frustrated with 100 of bolts shop. I tried finding it through the advance search link but can't find the bunny this month. It always says the bunny is "just one click away" but not in my experience.
    Here's the 1000s of bolts link, it was with the videos. I'm not sure how I find it since I have a difficult time finding the bunny there.

http://www.thousandsofbolts.com/inde...lay&page_id=42

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by materialgrl View Post
    How about loving stitches? I can't find it. Hint is he likes news but I can't find the newsletter
    Scroll down and on the left is says In-Store Newsletter. Click there. It's right above the word, testimonial and right below the word download.

How do you like some of the sights that have an actual bunny button? i.e., click here for bunny, or bunny here, or find the bunny here. I like those (if I notice them)!

Thanks I was on my kindle and it wasn't showing the whole thing.I found them all. Yippee

Blog Entries
    I cant find the bunny on Loving stitches #96 I believe it is. Any help out there?

Blog Entries
    I cant find the bunny on Loving stitches #96 I believe it is. Any help out there?
    OOPS its Bug Fabric #96

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    OOPS its Bug Fabric #96
    Hi! It's on their New Ariivals page. Scroll down and it's on the left hand side of the page.

http://www.bugfabric.com/new-arrivals.html

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Homemother View Post
    Here's the 1000s of bolts link, it was with the videos. I'm not sure how I find it since I have a difficult time finding the bunny there.

http://www.thousandsofbolts.com/inde...lay&page_id=42
    Thank you so much Homemother. I would never have thought to look there.

Thank you for the help here!! Kimberly's shop was the one I was having issues with. I really hate having to hunt all over the website for the bunny...I agree with all of you, it should be easier! Give me a hint and I'll go hunting...but if the shops make it too hard, I won't be shopping there either. I also get frustrated with the ones that don't even put the current month's bunny on their website until several days after the first of the month. I get busy and forget to go back and look!!