Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Things to do in an elevator -- funny! >

Things to do in an elevator -- funny!

Things to do in an elevator -- funny!

Old 07-24-2011, 07:59 PM

This is hilarous. Thanks for sharing.
Old 07-24-2011, 09:03 PM

Hee, hee, hee, hee.
Old 07-25-2011, 03:22 AM

What a hoot!!!
Old 07-25-2011, 05:11 AM
Power Poster

OMG that is funny! Thanks for the laugh.
Old 07-25-2011, 05:16 AM

Originally Posted by ljfox
It sounds like my life with my youngest that is autistic! She has meowed in public and said the most bizarre things to strangers. One day in the mall she suddenly shouted "we do not touch other peoples butt holes". We have no clue why she said that but I could have crawled into a hole. Now it is just another hilarious family story, but then not so much!
I'm still laughing about the buttholes. I can't wait to tell my boyfriend. He'll probably do that at our local mall. :thumbup: :D
Old 07-25-2011, 05:25 AM

Here is a true one that happened before the days of sexual harrassment suits. I've worked in a clinic for over 30 years and we once had a physician who loved pulling pranks and making jokes. He also had a deep booming voice.

One day he and his secretary Linda were returning to the office from a meeting on another floor. They happened to be at the back of the elevator and with each stop more and more people got on. Finally, one floor below where the doctor and Linda would normally get off, the elevator stopped for another passenger. He pushed his way forward past everyone, stepped out into the hallway on the wrong floor and turned around facing the elevator. Just as the door closed, looking straight at his secretary, he said "Don't ever touch me like that again!" She was left in the back of a very quiet crowded elevator and said she could feel every eye on her as she exited on the next floor.

But she knew he was pulling a prank on her, as he did with everyone, and believe me, she got him back on numerous occasions with her own pranks, and he loved it.

He died a few years ago and I really miss him. Of course, I was the brunt of his jokes sometimes too, but knew it was all meant for a laugh. He was actually a very kind, gentle man. But by today's standards, he wouldn't have kept his job very long!
Old 07-25-2011, 06:00 AM

And i have done a couple of these pranks......my friend says im not right in the head! LOL, but they said they still luv me, tehehehe. BUT in some places....u may be faced with guards greeting u when stepping off elevator thinking you belong to the mental place! :oops:
Go to the drive-thru and after placing order say "And this is to go please" will be a moment of silence there! LOL
Old 07-25-2011, 06:26 AM

hahahahahahahahahahahaha !! oh man that one I had to send to friends !! Thanks for the laugh !!
Old 07-25-2011, 06:32 AM

ROTFLMAO! Thanks for the funnies!
I have a friend who thinks this is funny: When she gets on an elevator with only one or two people, she goes and stands too near the other occupant(s), instead of going to a seperate corner.
Old 07-25-2011, 06:38 AM

One day my husband was driving me nuts with all his ummm shall we say questions. I had enough, we were at Arby's and we had just ordered there were people in the restaurant. He just kept on going, asking the same questions over and over again, I slammed down the order on the table and stated loudly: I have had enough, next time I come to the home they are going to make sure you have taken your medications (and all this straight faced). The whole restaurant was so quiet and cleared out very fast. LOL The manager came over and asked if there was any problems that he should call the police about. I stated no, the home just forgot to give him the medications he needed for the day and I was taking him back after lunch. He stated if I needed any help to let him know. LOL I laughed so hard after leaving the restaurant, DH was very embarassed. But he got the point !LOL and I ate my lunch in peace and quiet, all while being very straight faced!lol
I kept telling him it reminded me of one of our children.