Tootsie Roll Material

Old 08-10-2013, 08:11 PM

Default Tootsie Roll Material

I live in the NE part of Texas, on a country road that gets lots of dogs ( 20 in the past year with me keeping 4, losing 3 to Parvo and finding homes for 13). I also work with the lady who runs the local dump, she's been told that if she comes across dogs to bring them to me and I'll nurse them back to health and find homes for them. She surprised me with 2 abandoned 9 week old green eyed chocolate labs yesterday. I am going to keep them as pets and hopefully train them as hospital visiting service dogs. Their names are Godiva and Tootsie. I am looking for anyone who may have material with either chocolates or tootsie rolls on them. Looking for pieces about 3 inches wide and 30 inches long. They will be used as scrunchies around the collars now and will eventually become full size collar covers. Thanks!
Old 08-10-2013, 08:25 PM

have you tried ebay? You can find almost anything there. Joann's used to have the fleece with tootsie rolls on it.
Old 08-11-2013, 06:17 AM

I have some Tootsie Roll fabric! It was given to me, and I held onto it because I figured some day, someone is going to "need" this fabric. I have what looks like two one-yard cuts. PM me and we can make arrangements!