Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Treasure Hunt

Treasure Hunt

Anyone doing the Quiltmaker Treasure Hunt? It's impossible to find most of the treasure chests on the websites. Usually this is fun for me but I'm about to give up.
    I believe giving what I can will never cause me to be in need.
    Being cheap is not a badge of honor.
    My heroes are working people, paying their own way, taking care of their children and being decent human beings.

Power Poster
    I saw the notice on Bonnie Hunter's site. I have tried before but never had much luck and end up with tons of sewing ads as spam that bugs me.

ps. This contest is for US only as well.
    Last edited by Tartan; 10-02-2014 at 06:17 AM.

No, I didn't know about it. Shop Hop is enough entertainment for me.
    A Good Friend, like an old quilt, is both a Treasure and a Comfort

I am having trouble too, I wonder if some of the sites haven't posted the icon yet? I couldn't find Pfaff or Quilting Treasures - that's as far as I got through the magazine last night
    QuiltingVagabond aka Kathy

Blog Entries
    I've found 8 so far! The difficult part has been to keep my credit card zipped up in my wallet! Pfaff = just click on the Pfaff name/logo button on the Quiltmaker "contest" page. Quilting Treasures= go to the quiltingtreasures.com
    in the search box (upper right) type in sparky & marie , click enter then scroll down to and click on 23662 and there it is! I think the trick I to study the sponsors ad page in the Quiltmaker magazine, the contest button is usually found on the web page of the product being featured. Connecting Threads gives a fun hint, basically about filling something first thing in the morning, a MUG! look on he "gifts" page. It's time consuming but winning is the only way I'll ever
    get a quilting machine! Gotta enter to win!

Thanks! I found them all but the Quilting Treasures one was not functioning - I sent an email and they said they are working on it. If you got it to work, then they must have fixed it.
    QuiltingVagabond aka Kathy