Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: tree ornament for baby's first Christmas

Blog Entries

tree ornament for baby's first Christmas

I think I saw the suggestion here on the QB. It's a baby boy so I put a blue hanging ribbon on it. It's the first ultrasound picture. He's due in late April.
    Name:  20141222 babys first ornament.jpg
Views: 1674
Size:  1.29 MB
    Nancy in western NY
    before you speak T.H.I.N.K.
    T is it True? H is it Helpful? I is it Inspiring? N is it Necessary? K is it Kind?

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance.

Blog Entries
    What excitement is ahead for you and yours! Cute ornament and nifty idea. Very creative!
    "A woman is like a tea bag-you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water." Eleanor Roosevelt

Quilting, crocheting, sewing and crafting in my Sewing Room...Peaceful and wonderful !!
    interesting ....
    When Life brings big winds of change that almost blows you over.Hang on tight and Believe.
    Words and hearts should be handled with care-for words when spoken and hearts when broken are the hardest things to repair. Author unknown to me
    Do what you feel in your heart to be right; for you'll be criticized anyway-Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by QuiltnNan View Post
    I think I saw the suggestion here on the QB. It's a baby boy so I put a blue hanging ribbon on it. It's the first ultrasound picture. He's due in late April.
    Name:  20141222 babys first ornament.jpg
Views: 1674
Size:  1.29 MB

I have made ornaments for all 5 of my grandchildren since they were born (the oldest is now 23) and before that I made ornaments for my 3 boys every year. They still look forward to receiving them.
    Judyjo

It's different, that's for sure.