unable to open messages

Old 04-15-2011, 08:30 PM

Originally Posted by hobbykat1955
Originally Posted by Zappycat
I was having problems too. I couldn't open anything... except for the header on the top of the page. I ended up downloading Mozilla Firefox and now I'm OK. I was using Internet explorer and really frustrated!
I am having the same problem with my Windows 7 computer but not having the problem with my Windows XP both have Internet Explorer...Can you tell me what Mozilla is and how to go abt downloading it...
I'm glad to hear that I am not the only one having these problems! I thought it was just me. The computer I am having trouble with has Vista. My laptop has Windows 7 and no problems! I just did a google search for Mozilla Firefox and followed the link to get the download. It was quick and easy.
Old 04-18-2011, 09:16 AM

Well, it didn't stay open. I have emailed everyone I know. I had a private message but couldn't get it. It was a computer automated message. Noone live ever responded or they would have found out to email me at my email. Oh, well, that said, I did get enough the one time to see where some of you use Mozilla and it worked for you so I downloaded it and here I am. :)