Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: unable to open messages

I am unable to open several messages from the digest in my email. Also, I tried going to the Main section and it wouldn't open. Anyone else having this problem?

I've had problems, off and on lately, but it seems to be doing OK now.

Lanny

I was having problems too. I couldn't open anything... except for the header on the top of the page. I ended up downloading Mozilla Firefox and now I'm OK. I was using Internet explorer and really frustrated!

It happens occasionaly with me also. I just close up and come back a little later. Usually it works it's self out.

Blog Entries
    I've always used Firefox and I keep having the posts get stuck while trying to load Ad turn.com. Those ads are really locking things up. Wish there was a pay option to turn them OFF!

Ok finally I am able to open the messages. I kept getting email notice of a reply but I couldn't read it. It's a feeling of being lost and noone knows where to find me. lol Then it just popped up. Maybe it will stay. Hopefully, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Zappycat
    I was having problems too. I couldn't open anything... except for the header on the top of the page. I ended up downloading Mozilla Firefox and now I'm OK. I was using Internet explorer and really frustrated!
    I am having the same problem with my Windows 7 computer but not having the problem with my Windows XP both have Internet Explorer...Can you tell me what Mozilla is and how to go abt downloading it...

I am having the same problem with my Windows 7 computer but not having the problem with my Windows XP both have Internet Explorer...Can you tell me what Mozilla is and how to go abt downloading it...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose L
    I've always used Firefox and I keep having the posts get stuck while trying to load Ad turn.com. Those ads are really locking things up. Wish there was a pay option to turn them OFF!
    Rose, check out the link for an Ad Blocker in this link:
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-115736-1.htm

I downloaded it last night and it works great on Firefox. It might help everyone else as well.

yes i have cant get most of the topics to open.

Quote Originally Posted by hobbykat1955
    I'm glad to hear that I am not the only one having these problems! I thought it was just me. The computer I am having trouble with has Vista. My laptop has Windows 7 and no problems! I just did a google search for Mozilla Firefox and followed the link to get the download. It was quick and easy.

Well, it didn't stay open. I have emailed everyone I know. I had a private message but couldn't get it. It was a computer automated message. Noone live ever responded or they would have found out to email me at my email. Oh, well, that said, I did get enough the one time to see where some of you use Mozilla and it worked for you so I downloaded it and here I am. :)