Vogue Pattern 9688/613

Old 01-10-2011, 04:44 AM

Good Morning!

Does anyone know where I can find the Vogue Pattern 9688/613. I have been surfing the net to find a pattern for a doll trunk and found this pattern which looks awesome. However, everywhere I look, I can't find it anywhere. Amazon, ebay, etc. Does anyone have this that I could purchase or purchase a copy of the pattern. Thanks.

Looking to make 4 little girls happy! :roll:
Old 01-10-2011, 05:36 AM

http://www.amazon.com/Vogue-9688-Dol.../dp/B001AKRYEE

try this link. Best wishes
Old 01-10-2011, 05:48 AM

Originally Posted by DianneRab
Hi Dianne,
I was on this site and it is currently not in stock nor do they know when they will get it in stock. Thank so much for your thoughful help!
Old 01-10-2011, 07:22 AM

If you have a Hancock Fabrics nearby you might check with them. All Vogue patterns are on sale from the 13th-17th this month for $3.99. If you're local one doesn't have it they should be able to check with other stores and get it for you if any of them have it.
Old 01-10-2011, 10:56 AM

Calico Moon has a doll closet made from corrugated cardboard. It is relatively inexpensive (IMHO). It does get more expensive as you have to buy wonder under and fabric. However, they do work beautifully. I made one with my daughter about 15 years ago and another with my goddaughter two years ago. Both girls were about 7 at the times and they loved helping with it. In fact, it turned my goddaughter onto sewing and quilting with me--what could be better. I think their website is calicomoon.com but google it.
Old 01-10-2011, 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by Japonica
Good Morning!

Does anyone know where I can find the Vogue Pattern 9688/613. I have been surfing the net to find a pattern for a doll trunk and found this pattern which looks awesome. However, everywhere I look, I can't find it anywhere. Amazon, ebay, etc. Does anyone have this that I could purchase or purchase a copy of the pattern. Thanks.

Looking to make 4 little girls happy! :roll:
With the help of Dianne R., I tracked down this pattern. Actually spoke to the designer of it. What a fantastic lady! I am looking forward to an email from her letting me know the cost.

Once again the people on this board have amazed me. What a helpful, thoughtful group. Thanks all especially DianneR.

:thumbup: :-o
Old 08-26-2011, 11:29 AM

I have been looking for this pattern also. Did you get any help from the lady that designed it? I would really like to have it and so would my three grand daughters