Wake-up designers.....

Old 01-20-2011, 05:54 PM

Why not try a pair of men's PJ's.
Old 01-20-2011, 07:08 PM

I have 2 pairs of women's pj's from Woolrich and the flannel pants of both pairs have pockets in them. The tops are like long-sleeved T-shirts with a little larger neck. I love them - very comfy!
Old 01-20-2011, 08:30 PM

I just wish they'd make them longer...I'm rather tall, and it just irks me to buy something that, once washed, now comes up to about half calf :(
Old 01-20-2011, 08:42 PM

While you're at it ---- ask them to PLEASE make the tops long enough for us long waisted people.......most PJs hit hit above my waistline........ARRRGH Oh, and not all XX size people have big butts -- I have skinny butt and large top....2 sizes larger...but can't find PJs that fit without altering the bottoms!
Old 01-21-2011, 07:45 AM

Originally Posted by genafan201
I just wish they'd make them longer...I'm rather tall, and it just irks me to buy something that, once washed, now comes up to about half calf :(
dito to that i am rather tall, pants are always a dilemma also long sleeves
Old 01-21-2011, 08:17 AM

Originally Posted by Ramona Byrd
Okay, I agree and have a gripe of my own. About those once in a long time expensive purchase of a woman's jacket.
Price...ON SALE.
Color good. Check.
Flattering cut. Check.
Pattern, if any, in good taste. Check.
Inside pocket to repel pickpockets. NONE.

Men's good jackets always have these inside pockets for valuables. But women's jackets that cost as much or far more,
simply do NOT. When I want any in mine, I have to either match the lining for a patch pocket, which I feel is best, or put in a hanging pocket.

When are we going to get some designer who actually ASKS women what they want? Think that'll come in our life times?
I'm wanting to hit the "like" button : )
Old 01-21-2011, 11:11 AM

what do you mean pjs what about womens pants without pockets can you just imagine what a man would say if he got home with a pair of pants without pockets. :lol: :lol:
Old 01-22-2011, 11:14 PM

Originally Posted by amandasgramma
While you're at it ---- ask them to PLEASE make the tops long enough for us long waisted people.......most PJs hit hit above my waistline........ARRRGH Oh, and not all XX size people have big butts -- I have skinny butt and large top....2 sizes larger...but can't find PJs that fit without altering the bottoms!
Absolutely!! I have to fit my top and the bottoms fall off me. So I always have to add more elastic in the waste (because they sewed theirs in so I can't just tighten it). I just can't get past the reasoning in this pocket thing. Why do men get a pocket and we don't? haha ticks me off.

And yes, I have stolen my husbands pj bottoms and warn them with a T shirt but my arms have been so cold that I wanted long leaves which I stopped buying while having all those dar-n hot flashes. Now I'm freezing all the time. haha
Old 01-23-2011, 07:06 AM

Originally Posted by lyndad
I hear you, sometimes I wear my pj's all day even if I'm not ill. It would really be handy to have a pocket.
I"m so glad I am not the only one. If I am not going out I put on clean jammies or sweats after my shower. Comfortable !