Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Weight loss challenge with a prize..........Dec sign up will close Dec 2 8AM >

Weight loss challenge with a prize..........Dec sign up will close Dec 2 8AM

Weight loss challenge with a prize..........Dec sign up will close Dec 2 8AM

Old 12-04-2010, 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by candlequilter
Wow everything from smoking meat, fried eggs and turtles all in one afternoon. You couldn't buy this kind of entertainment even if you tried. Laughter is such a good medicine for anything that ails you and even stuff that doesn't! I sure am getting some strange looks as I sit here laughing at the laptop. I can hardly wait to see what tomorrow brings. But then again with Missy's bottle of wine and Tru's little weinies I guess anything is possible.

Thanks for the good laughs -

Sherryl
It has been an unintended pleasure! I simply intended to be me. Which I have done with gusto. :D:D:D

Missy
Old 12-04-2010, 08:31 PM

Great job Jennifer! After months of no weight loss, I think my next mini goal is to lose 1 lb!

Originally Posted by Jennifer22206
Wow, I thought I joined this, but oh well. I'm going to chat here anyway. :)

For those of you who don't know me I've been watching what I eat since March of 2010. To date, I've lost 42 pounds, and have another 40 or so to go. :) I'm 1.8 pounds away from my next mini goal of 5 pounds.

I'm happy so far.
Old 12-04-2010, 11:03 PM

Originally Posted by cjomomma
Missy and Tru you 2 are hillarious. I leave you alone for a few hours and now I am LMBO!!!
Missy be proud of what you got. I lost my boobs when I lost the weight. :(. By the time I am done I will be flat chested. LOL!!

That's better than mine I'm sure when I've lost all the weight if I don't wear a bra mine will hang down below my blouse. Sad very sad.
Old 12-05-2010, 07:11 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by bronald
Originally Posted by cjomomma
Missy and Tru you 2 are hillarious. I leave you alone for a few hours and now I am LMBO!!!
Missy be proud of what you got. I lost my boobs when I lost the weight. :(. By the time I am done I will be flat chested. LOL!!

That's better than mine I'm sure when I've lost all the weight if I don't wear a bra mine will hang down below my blouse. Sad very sad.
Mine would probably be down to my knees so you are in better shape then me Bonnie.
Old 12-05-2010, 07:18 AM
Banned

Just checking in to see what is happening at the Funny Farm today.

Sunday.........I love Sunday my cheat day. I did remember it was Sunday so I had pancakes and sausage for breakfast.
Not sure what to have the rest of the day. I better check the freezer as to what to take out and cook later as I have no leftovers of anything for any meals today. The thing is I don't know what I even feel like eating that is the bad part cause when that happens I eat crap and by crap I mean bread and butter, bagels and cream cheese. I will be back later.

PLEASE ladies do you THINK today you all can stay on topic???????????? LOL Missy pass that purse-O-pills I must be hallucinating.(SP?)
Old 12-05-2010, 07:29 AM

Originally Posted by trupeach1
Just checking in to see what is happening at the Funny Farm today.

Sunday.........I love Sunday my cheat day. I did remember it was Sunday so I had pancakes and sausage for breakfast.
Not sure what to have the rest of the day. I better check the freezer as to what to take out and cook later as I have no leftovers of anything for any meals today. The thing is I don't know what I even feel like eating that is the bad part cause when that happens I eat crap and by crap I mean bread and butter, bagels and cream cheese. I will be back later.

PLEASE ladies do you THINK today you all can stay on topic???????????? LOL Missy pass that purse-O-pills I must be hallucinating.(SP?)
I will be passing those pills your way because you are out of your ever-loving mind if you think that I could possibly stay on topic! It is not in my nature or mouth or fingers to do such a horrible thing as staying on topic! So there you have it.

Missy
Old 12-05-2010, 08:27 AM

Oh lordy lordy. Today is a new day. My folks are still snoozing away. They worked so hard yesterday painting our upstairs and laying down our new oak hardwood floors. The kitchen floor is about 1/3 done so there is still quite a bit to go BUT I finally see the light. It WILL get done soon!

I am working on more denim stockings and waiting and hoping someone on freecycle will respond to my post about needing men's button down shirts. I need a ton of them to make the ball ornaments for our house. If I do not hear from anyone by tomorrow I will just go to the thrift store.

I hope everyone is doing well today. I am not hungry anymore because I just finished some leftover orange chicken. It was yummy but now my mouth is on fire. I need to eat or drink something to cool it down. I was thinking a glass of milk would be good BUT then I remembered....Tru likes a tiny but of milk with nestle quick and a teeny tiny marshmallow on a STEEK or a wire hanger (*insert dramatics* NO MORE WIRE HANGERS!!!) so maybe I will ruin a perfectly good wire hanger to dip my teeny tiny marshmallow in my teeny tiny amount of hot chocolate. If it gets good and soft maybe it will just slurp right down my mouth and throat like Tru's did.

That kinda reminds me of when I ate oysters for the first and last and ONLY time. It just slid off that shell and down my throat. Then, due to the fact that it was absolutely disgusting or maybe it was the morning sickness from my second pregnancy, I barfed it right back up on my plate. So there. Now you know how I feel about icky slimy things sliding down my throat.

My mom told me last night that she is going to buy all these turtles because they always bring good luck when she is playing poker. I just could not contain myself. I laughed so freaking hard that my sides are even still hurting now hours later!!!

*sigh*

These are the days of my life...wasn't that the name of a soap opera? Yeah. I think so. It is the title of MY soap opera.

So there.

Missy

OMG I lost my bra!! I lost my bra!! Oh. Wait. There it is.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]138555[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-138550.jpe  
Old 12-05-2010, 08:30 AM

Love the crazy turns that take place in this thread! LOL!

To kinda be on thread subject track: I've lost two pounds since the first!
Old 12-05-2010, 08:41 AM
Banned

Remclave good for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If we could all stay on track this month and not gain anything then we will be ahead of ourself. I am not looking to lose but sure as shooting I don't want to gain. It will be harder once Jim is home from school. When he is here I cook BIG breakfasts everyday. HUGE dinners and always pies and cakes along with the Christmas cookies. I feel he doesn't eat well while he is away I have to make sure he does when he is home, and he will be home for a month. I hope I can stay on track then..........sigh...........
Old 12-05-2010, 08:45 AM
Banned

Missy did you have the cocoa???????? Did the melted MELLO slide down your throat??????? How many calories did your have? I cut my MELLO in 1/2. You once told me of something with less calories......geeee what was it???????

HAY who's making turtle soup????????????