Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Weight loss challenge with a prize..........Dec sign up will close Dec 2 8AM >

Weight loss challenge with a prize..........Dec sign up will close Dec 2 8AM

Weight loss challenge with a prize..........Dec sign up will close Dec 2 8AM

Old 12-11-2010, 11:31 AM

Originally Posted by remclave
Originally Posted by MissyGirl
Originally Posted by remclave
What a fabulous re-use! Definitely show and tell after they're done. :D
Oh I will! I got all my denim from freecycle so they did not cost a thing. I love repurposing things! So does this make me green? hehehe!
Like a leprechaun!
He he! Oh Lordy...Tru is cleaning her house right now and when she gets back online she is gonna see that I posted that green comment and I surely know she will make some smart comment. I cant wait till she does it cause I already got a comment to send back to her! LOL!!

Missy
Old 12-11-2010, 11:32 AM
Banned

Well I feel smart today. You all know I don't know how to use a computer except to get here and shop. I listed the kitten on cragslist. The kitten was born from a stay we took in, wasn't litter box trained so we then put it back out. The momma is a bi**h but the baby is so cute and rubs all over anyone who comes up my steps. However with the puppy the puppy won't go potty if the kitten is around and the kitten thinks nothing of running over to the puppy when the puppy goes to squat. So the kitten has to go. I didn't want to take it to the shelter as I was afraid they would put her to sleep so I put her on craigslist. and I did it all on my own
Old 12-11-2010, 11:34 AM

Originally Posted by trupeach1
Wekk I feel smart today. You all know I don't know how to use a computer except to get here and shop. I listed the kitten on cragslist. The kitten was born from a stay we took in, was little box trained so we then put out. The momma is a bi**h but the baby is so cute and rubs all over anyone who comes up my steps. However with the puppy the puppy won't go potty if the kitten is around and the kitten thinks nothing of running over to the puppy when the puppy goe to squat. So the kitten has to go. I didn't want to take it to the shelter as I was afraid they would put her to sleep so I put her on craigslist. and I didn it all on my own
YAY! You have made it into the 21st century! Albeit you came into it kicking and screaming but you did it nonetheless!!!

Missy
Old 12-11-2010, 12:33 PM
Banned

I can't believe it someone wanted the kitten but before I got back to them cragslisted deleted it because I had it under free stuff and you can't put an animal there so I had to change it to $5 re homing fee. Since it was deleted I can't contact the person who wanted it.
Old 12-11-2010, 01:58 PM

I can't believe it someone wanted the kitten but before I got back to them cragslisted deleted it because I had it under free stuff and you can't put an animal there so I had to change it to $5 re homing fee. Since it was deleted I can't contact the person who wanted it.
Repost it and explain that it was deleted because of the re-homing fee.
Old 12-11-2010, 03:01 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Leota
Repost it and explain that it was deleted because of the re-homing fee.

I had it was for free and you couldn't do that so I had to change it to a re homing fee.
Old 12-11-2010, 05:25 PM

Okay...all nine stockings are cut and pinned. They need to be sewn and then clipped so I can wash them to fray the edges. Unfortunately right now the bathroom right outside my studio is blocked by construction crap and my stepdad Wes is laying our oak hardwood floors right now so half of the upstairs is not able to be walked on. He has half of it done and that is incredible since he is doing it by himself!

It is so freaking noisy here with the air compressors going off and all the nailing that is being done with this enormous neumatic nail gun. Good grief!

My brother in law and his buddy are the ones remodeling the bathroom and they just carried our new vanity top/sink in. It is the most amazing looking since I have ever seen. It is all glass. Soo wild looking. It really should be a cool thing when it is finished.

Well...I am getting more and more tired so I am going to end this and pray for the noise and the commotion to end...*sigh*

Missy

Here is a picture of the vanity from the manufacturer
[ATTACH=CONFIG]141827[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-141822.jpe  
Old 12-11-2010, 06:06 PM

OMG!!! They are moving our fridge in our upstairs kitchen to our downstairs kitchen and one of the guys just slipped and fell on the stairs while holding the appliance dolly. Oh man...this is sooo hard on my nerves. I am having a near panic attack here. *sigh*

Missy
Old 12-12-2010, 06:33 AM

Wow, the thread fell to page 3!

If it falls any further, it will be approaching the depths of...

HELLO!
Old 12-12-2010, 07:41 AM

Oh wow. My sister just brought in from her car 40 pairs of jeans! Now I have so many that I can make whatever floats my boat! Woohoo!!

My mom is going to have a fit because they are stacked in piles on the living room floor but they belong to ME..hahaha!

There are ten pairs that have never been worn that have the cutest bedazzled pockets. I thought that those would make darling purses.

I am really excited about this blue jean experience. I loved making the stockings yesterday and now with all these jeans I just got--I am going to be having a grand time!

Woohoo!!