• General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
  • Weight Loss Challenge with a prize......Nov sign up >
  • Weight Loss Challenge with a prize......Nov sign up

• Weight Loss Challenge with a prize......Nov sign up

Old 11-03-2010, 03:09 PM
    Banned

Originally Posted by MissyGirl
    Originally Posted by trupeach1
    LINNER it is............. so from now on if you skip lunch and having a big meal and are telling us you have to write linner so we know what the heck you are talking about. We have our own secret language how cool is that????????

Missy I think I need your meds!!!!!!!!!!
    Which ones would you like? The pharmacy will be open soon. I highly recommend the cloziril. It is my daily special. Soon I will be taking enough to knock a horse out. Oh happy happy joy joy.

Sorry about the icky attitude. I am currently working on that.

Missy

Our Missy is back..........are you feeling a little better? Did the voices leave to go bother some other unsuspecting person??????
    Old 11-03-2010, 04:03 PM

LINNER it is............. so from now on if you skip lunch and having a big meal and are telling us you have to write linner so we know what the heck you are talking about. We have our own secret language how cool is that????????

Which ones would you like? The pharmacy will be open soon. I highly recommend the cloziril. It is my daily special. Soon I will be taking enough to knock a horse out. Oh happy happy joy joy.

Missy

Our Missy is back..........are you feeling a little better? Did the voices leave to go bother some other unsuspecting person??????
    No. They are here and getting louder and more intrusive by the hour. It is where I cannot even hear the television anymore they are that loud. I am waiting to hear how much more cloziril I need to take. Sometimes it takes a little bit of time to get the blood levels back. So we will see.

I am a broken person right now. All I can do is get through this moment. Any more than that and it is overwhelming.

Missy
    Old 11-03-2010, 04:58 PM
    Banned

Missy

No. They are here and getting louder and more intrusive by the hour. It is where I cannot even hear the television anymore they are that loud. I am waiting to hear how much more cloziril I need to take. Sometimes it takes a little bit of time to get the blood levels back. So we will see.

I am a broken person right now. All I can do is get through this moment. Any more than that and it is overwhelming.

Missy
    But you are getting through each and every moment, that is all that matters and that is what counts. And you are not broken maybe a little damaged, which will be repaired. But NOT broken.
    {{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}
    Old 11-03-2010, 05:00 PM

Missy

Missy
    But you are getting through each and every moment, that is all that matters and that is what counts. And you are not broken maybe a little damaged but NOT broken.
    {{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}
    Thank you Tru. You are right.

Missy
    Old 11-03-2010, 06:58 PM

Missy I'm so glad to see you posting. Hang in there girl we love you.
    Old 11-03-2010, 07:07 PM

Tru, I am sorry to hear of your daughter. It must be very frustrating for her. Prayers will be said for you and yours tonight. Carol
    Old 11-03-2010, 09:19 PM

I'm new to this forum and just read about your Weight Loss Challenge. I know exactly what I weighed on Nov 1st as I had a Dr app't. May I join late? I have been lurking in the quilting forum for several weeks. You are all so inspiring. Thank you.
    Old 11-03-2010, 09:36 PM
    Banned

Originally Posted by irishrose
    I'm new to this forum and just read about your Weight Loss Challenge. I know exactly what I weighed on Nov 1st as I had a Dr app't. May I join late? I have been lurking in the quilting forum for several weeks. You are all so inspiring. Thank you.
    welcome aboard this is a really fun thread.
    Old 11-03-2010, 11:28 PM

I know its too late to sign up but I need to lose some weight and would like to tag along on this board just for the support of all of you that understand how hard it is to do it alone
    Old 11-03-2010, 11:41 PM

Hey everyone I've only been off for a couple days and I can't believe what all has been going on.
    Missy I am praying for you every day so you are not alone. All of us are wrapping our arms around you to help you make it through each challenge you must deal with.
    Trupeach, so glad that you are posting. You are the glue that hold us all together so you take good care of yourself and you dh.
    I have been a slider for the last few days. Not staying on program like I should. Just don't seem to feel motivated. I get up each day and plan to eat right but the temptations of the wrong food or to much of something get a hold of me and I disappoint myself. I really must get out of this funky mood I'm in.
    Hugs to all
    Gail