Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
What did you make or do today? >

What did you make or do today?

What did you make or do today?

Old 04-07-2010, 04:07 PM
Banned

Laundry, changed the sheets, dusted, vacuumed, moped the floors, cleaned the bathrooms (toilets, tub, and sinks - two bathrooms), finished writing and posting the tutorial for "The Ultimate Pincushion" in this board, made the tute into a word doc for those who may want it that way, cut out all the pieces for my May Basket wall hanging, started to sew them together, folded and labeled the newer fabric I had bought over the last week, made supper, sat out in the sun a few times, did the dishes, washed water bottled and refilled them, watered my inside plants..... am I done yet?
Old 04-07-2010, 06:14 PM
Google Goddess

oh my, I got tired just reading all of your chores, my goodness, I think you need a maid so you can quilt

Craftybear
Originally Posted by QuiltingGrannie
Laundry, changed the sheets, dusted, vacuumed, moped the floors, cleaned the bathrooms (toilets, tub, and sinks - two bathrooms), finished writing and posting the tutorial for "The Ultimate Pincushion" in this board, made the tute into a word doc for those who may want it that way, cut out all the pieces for my May Basket wall hanging, started to sew them together, folded and labeled the newer fabric I had bought over the last week, made supper, sat out in the sun a few times, did the dishes, washed water bottled and refilled them, watered my inside plants..... am I done yet?
Old 04-07-2010, 06:42 PM

Made chocolate chip cookies for dh. Went to doctors. Went to the store for grocerys. Cut material for log cabin. Went to dinner with dsil and friends. Walked the dog in the rain and hear I am.
Old 04-07-2010, 06:43 PM

I worked all day in an Accounting office, assembling tax returns, inputting numbers on the computer, scanning in documents, trying to unjam the scanner/copier, answering phones etc. I'm exhausted.
Old 04-07-2010, 06:49 PM

Went to Curves, did some laundry, went grocery shopping with DH, made 2 pillowcases for DS, made pudding, cooked dinner, watching TV and doing computer stuff. Also had the windows open to the very fine weather.

judee