Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What is it doing outside your back door?

We got 2 inches both yesterday and today. Enough already!!!!
    katigirl

We have warmer weather, but the rain is due back by Thursday. Trying to get my back yard mowed, it's to tall for my mower, need a couple of milk cows to stake out there for the day. No goats they eat everything, I want my flowers (::
    Freedom is costly and quilting keeps us busy...

We are supposed to have rain today. That is good news, we raise rice in this part of Texas and we need the water desperately. Last night we had rain, marble sized hail and a few golf ball sized ones. I moved my tomato plants (in pots) as fast as I could!

Same thing here in central NY. Its snowing and is a brisk 24 degrees.

LOL sure would love to move a bit more south....but my hubby likes it up here....all this snow keeps him busy ....he loves to clear the whole neighbourhood of snow...lol would love to meet you someday....never know....I do go to Brampton every year...
    Quote Originally Posted by QuiltE View Post
    We were ALL spoiled by last year's extreme early spring.
    Time for you to head south!!! .... that is to Southern Ontario!!
    Remember me, when you come and maybe we can meet up?

what is the name of youre avtar

Quote Originally Posted by huntannette View Post
    LOL sure would love to move a bit more south....but my hubby likes it up here....all this snow keeps him busy ....he loves to clear the whole neighbourhood of snow...lol would love to meet you someday....never know....I do go to Brampton every year...
    I know .... BTW I called your Bptn dealer about the Tiara! He doesn't have it yet, though is planning an event when it does come. You came for CreativFestival last year, didn't you?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Sew many ideas ... just sew little time!!

37F here, sunny, cold and windy.

Yes, I did.....and there is a possibility I might make it again this year.....will let you know if I do.....I`m not too sure what you mean about the Tiara???
    I know .... BTW I called your Bptn dealer about the Tiara! He doesn't have it yet, though is planning an event when it does come. You came for CreativFestival last year, didn't you?

Here in the mountains in Ca it is supposed to get into the high 70's today, but be in the low 50's tomorrow. There is no predicting what it is going to do, I just try to smile and enjoy each day in its own

wow....looked it up online.....you shouldn`t have mentioned it......now i want to see it.....lol
    Yes, I did.....and there is a possibility I might make it again this year.....will let you know if I do.....I`m not too sure what you mean about the Tiara???

wow....looked it up online.....you shouldn`t have mentioned it......now i want to see it.....lol
    Being that you're such good "friends" with this dealer, maybe you could get us a 2-for-1 deal!
    **giggles**

Too bad we didn't live closer ... we could become Royalty together and share a machine!!!

lol.....smarty pants....i like the way you think ...lol
    Being that you're such good "friends" with this dealer, maybe you could get us a 2-for-1 deal!
    **giggles**

Too bad we didn't live closer ... we could become Royalty together and share a machine!!!

Here in SoCal, we're sunny-side-up...
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today.

Some people are like Slinkies - not really good for anything, but you still can't help but chuckle when you see one tumble down the stairs.

I thought you must be in China since it's upside down out your door! LOL

Sunny and warm here in Florida. Rain, rain, rain again tomorrow though.

Well, in Northeastern Ontario I don't think we will ever get spring. At this time last year (Mar. 29) we were golfing but this year we will be lucky to be golfing by July. I still have at least 4 feet of snow in my front yard & my backyard is at least 5 feet high. Nice & sunny here today but a high of just -1 C. I would post some pics of our yard but you would just get too depressed or make you happy that you don't live here. Lets pray spring is on its way sooooooon !!!
    Dance like no one is watching

I know the feeling Callen, it's freezing here now, south of Ottawa. Dh just went out for a walk and I am usually with him, but just can't face the cold, think I'll go have a nice warm bath and get my Jammie's on.

CAllen ... guess what? I'm going down by your summer golfing haven tmro!
    (with a sidetrip to The QBee to check out the Sweet 16! ... yes always able to double things up with Quilting!!! )

I turned 62 last September and it caught up with me today. I was sewing today and thought I would go outside and rake, pull weeds from last fall and burn off piles of leaves and stuff and my birthday caught me. I think I will sew again tomorrow and maybe do some work outside again tomorrow. Take it little by little. Just can't get all the muscles and bones to work again all at once. I thought I got away with having another birthday but it caught me today.

Quote Originally Posted by Abby'smom View Post
    In contrast to your weather, we are expecting temps in the mid/hi 70s and maybe some rain which will be gratefully received -- summer will soon be upon us with hot, dry weather
    Ya'll ought to come down to visit us in the Houston, Texas area. Spring is wonderful right now, except for the hail storm last night. If ya'll come down here in the spring, can we come up there in the summer?

Quote Originally Posted by GrandmaPeggy View Post
    Ya'll ought to come down to visit us in the Houston, Texas area. Spring is wonderful right now, except for the hail storm last night. If ya'll come down here in the spring, can we come up there in the summer?

Our border is always open, and we welcome you to come whenever you choose!!!
    ............. and ........ there is no need to bring your skiis and snowshoes, in July!

Southern Wisconsin The snow if finally starting to melt. We had a drift on my patio 5 ft high and I noticed last night it is only about 1 ft high. We're suppose to get a lot of rain on Saturday - hope it will melt this dirty stuff away. Temps are starting to rise - should be around 45-50 today. I want to get my patio chair out but my DH won't let me. If I do it will probably make it snow. Opened my windows last night when I got home for a few minutes - nice to get some fresh air in the house.

Dix
    Blog Entries
    Rain, rain and more rain here in Oklahoma. We need it so badly, even having to deal with the cold and wind.

CAllen ... guess what? I'm going down by your summer golfing haven tmro!
    (with a sidetrip to The QBee to check out the Sweet 16! ... yes always able to double things up with Quilting!!! )
    You lucky dog..... Wanted to stop in at the QBee last summer but after we finished golfing in over 100 degrees, we were done like dinner. We are probably going down again this summer (if we ever get summer) for some golfing & to meet with our friends & this time some quilt shop hopping. This time last year we were golfing here in Timmins but not this year. With all the snow that we have it will probably be closer to July !!! Not that we want all this snow to melt too fast or we will then have flooding problems & we don't want that either. Enjoy your little trip QuiltE.

Our border is always open, and we welcome you to come whenever you choose!!!
    ............. and ........ there is no need to bring your skiis and snowshoes, in July!
    We are always open to visitors but in July just make sure you bring your black fly dope & mosquito repellant. If you don't know about black flies, count your blessings. They are little bugg--s that drive the forest critters crazy & the humans too. If you like nature then Northern Ontario is a must.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast