Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: What is it doing outside your back door?

It's 35 now but heading up to mid 40's today. The snow is melting! Had 15" on the ground a week ago. Each day more and more grass is showing. We had more snow this winter than we've had in many years, so everyone is anxious for Spring.

Quilting, crocheting, sewing and crafting in my Sewing Room...Peaceful and wonderful !!
    Sunny and 51 degrees outside and supposed to get up into the 70's. Gonna work in the sewing room with the door open (its behind the garage- 2.5 car garage/sewing room all mine in addition to the 2.5 garage in front of it !LOL It was a wood shop for the prior owner .. hehhe) along with the windows open as well...Let the old air out and the new air in ...LOL
    When Life brings big winds of change that almost blows you over.Hang on tight and Believe.
    Words and hearts should be handled with care-for words when spoken and hearts when broken are the hardest things to repair. Author unknown to me
    Do what you feel in your heart to be right; for you'll be criticized anyway-Eleanor Roosevelt

Is this pic right side up?
    Jesus knows all my imperfections yet he still loves me. Amazing!

The sun is shining and it is 60 degreese with a slight breeze. I should be out there enjoying it but here I am. I am a little over 2hours N of NYC. Real country small town.

That picture is as upside down as it could be and the person that posted it (me) is not techy enough to fix it, lol! So, having said that, I will post another one soon and hopefully it comes out right.

cold and rainy here
    ​debra

Piedmont Virginia in the Foothills of the Blue Ridge Mtns.
    After several sunny, warmish days, I woke from an hour's nap this afternoon to hail, then snow! On a day when only rain has been predicted. Tomorrow should be sunny and 60; go figure.

Jan in VA
    Jan in VA
    Living in the foothills
    peacefully colors my world.
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...bums19552.html

Blog Entries
    I have never been to Canada, I think your picture is beautiful. It took me a minute to realize it is up side down.I wish we had one good deep snow befor it is over.We had ice this morning.It is April so... around here if you dont like the weather just wait a hour or two and it will change.

Cyn
    Blog Entries
    Ok that is a beautiful picture but I think I'll stay here in NC at the beach. It's isn't warm here around 50 -60 degrees. Next week is suppose to get up to 70's!

Blog Entries
    91 degrees here in sunny Tucson, AZ

Blog Entries
    Let's see...I have been wearing a tank top and shorts all day...guess it is summer.

Blog Entries
    Hmm, I just assumed that this winter had turned your world upside down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Quilts rock View Post
    That picture is as upside down as it could be and the person that posted it (me) is not techy enough to fix it, lol! So, having said that, I will post another one soon and hopefully it comes out right.

Power Poster
    Oh my...It looks cold there....Today is in the 60s and sunny....Suppose to be in the 70s the rest of the weekend....Love it...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3