What made you happy TODAY?

Old 03-17-2010, 06:12 AM

Last night there was a flock of wild turkeys in my front yard. I was speachless and not near fast enough to run find the camera, the memory card (in the computer not the camera of course) but over a dozen of them and well.. how cool was that? THEN at 9 pm got a call that I am getting a newbie fluffy 9 week old orange kitten.. amazingly grand. Today I am happy: warm weather AGAIN and I can finish a quilt top for my soon to be born grandchild. She is due.. yesterday!
Old 03-17-2010, 07:51 AM

let's see... I'm happy today because I'm sitting here at work know I have only a week left before I leave on maternity leave! I'm happy today knowing when I come home my sweetie and my poochie Alexi will be happy to see me and have me home. I'm happy today because I am getting lots and lots of kicks and movements from my little baby boy who i can't wait to meet and hold in my arms next month! I'm happy today knowing after supper I will spend some quality time on my crumb quilt making a crumb border. I have decided to call this crumb quilt contraption "Deliriously Insane"!!!!!!!!! hee heeee!!!!!!!!
Old 03-17-2010, 05:40 PM

What made me happy,and laugh today.My DD told my little grandson that he was wearing green today for Saint Patricks Day. He thought about it for a second and ask{well, when is Spongebob Day] I couldnt keep from laughing,every time I would think of it I would giggle,I;ve been happy all day
Old 03-17-2010, 05:55 PM

What made me happy today was going to a different than normal Joanns with my DH, and he was talking me into getting MORE fabric "just in case" I might need it someday. True, it was on sale, but still the sentiment was great. I stocked up on even more fabrics today than I did yesterday!
Old 03-17-2010, 06:19 PM

The sun shone here today and I got to see a gorgeous sunset with DD#2 and she thought the sunset was also nice. Unfortunately, also heard that my therapist is leaving her practice at the end of May and I'll have to find a new one. YUCK!!!! Went to Joann's and got some fabric for the baby boy quilts which are mt next 2 projects.
Old 03-17-2010, 06:33 PM

The sun is still suppose to shine tomorrow!
Old 03-23-2010, 09:46 AM

Having my health everyday, and being able to physically do what I want. :D :D
Old 03-23-2010, 04:09 PM

What made me happy today was returning to my Adult Ed Quilting class after a long absence. Our teacher told me that I looked younger, and asked if I had "work done" while I was away! Too funny. The only work I had done was surgery on my foot! :-) :-)
Old 03-23-2010, 04:15 PM

My best friend was rushed to the hospital last night---unresponsive, soaked in her own sweat, and extremely ashen.
Today she's sitting up, talking, and trying to come home. You can't get better than that. Praise the Lord! I was at the hospital all night and didn't get to go to my quilting retreat today but I didn't care.
Old 03-23-2010, 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by Patty Patches
What made me happy,and laugh today.My DD told my little grandson that he was wearing green today for Saint Patricks Day. He thought about it for a second and ask{well, when is Spongebob Day] I couldnt keep from laughing,every time I would think of it I would giggle,I;ve been happy all day
What your GS told (SpongeBob Day)made me so happy and gave me a good laugh in the morning. LOL
Thank you for saring this!!