Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
What really happens in the store >

What really happens in the store

What really happens in the store

Old 01-12-2011, 10:26 AM
Banned

Have you considered taking them to the zoo. Isn't that where little monkeys belong? :twisted:
Old 01-12-2011, 10:42 AM

LOL... thanks all for the Family Funnies !!
Old 01-12-2011, 11:18 AM

I was a single Mom also-loved every minute of their little stunts!
Old 01-12-2011, 02:09 PM

Sounds like ya'all have great families too, thanks so much for sharing your stories. You made my day!
Old 01-12-2011, 05:23 PM

Thats too funny. My friends had a great time this past Christmas going thru Candy Cane Lane, they embarrassed the begeezes out of their teenagers by yelling at people strolling the sidewalks. I told them it was payback for all the times the kids yelled out the car windows while they were driving down the street. :lol:
Old 01-12-2011, 07:05 PM

Ok, this is not about my kids because theres not enough memory on here to do that, its what I did to my Mom and I was married with 3 kids. We went to K=mart on a rainy stormy day and while inside a bad storm hit and the lights went out, in a real loud voice I said "Mom if you don't put that back I'm gonna tell the cops" you know the last time you did that they would'nt let you out of the home for a month, she was so mad at me because when the lights came back on some lady kept following us around, my Mom thought they were going to arrest her hehehehe We use to also play a game at the registers when we were checking out at a store, I would be behind her and I would say, gheesh lady can you hurry up, I know your old and she would say "well if you don't like it go to another register" then we would banter back and forth, the look on the cashier's face was priceless she was sure we was gonna go to blows, then we would start laughing or I would say...really Mom hurry and we would both start laughing because you could just see the relief on the cashiers face.
Old 01-12-2011, 07:20 PM

My teenage daughter was havimg a very hard time,bf in bad accident not expected to live. Talked her into going to a store with me to get her out of hospital for a little while.while shopping I could tell she was about in teers, so I threw my self across a counter and said very loudly PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE you promised me you would take care of me all day, You can't tskr mr back to the home oh please don't take me back. We both burst out laughing and she had a few minutes of freedom from her worries
Old 01-12-2011, 07:55 PM

I've just about wet my britches reading all of these. The last time we were at Harbor Frieght my husband told the cashier there that this was the only time this year I was allowed out of the house. The look on her face was priceless. He gets aggravated at me when the checker asks for my driver's license. Sometimes I'll say, "but I don't have one, they took it away!" She looks at me like she doesn't know what to do, and he's standing behind me making that sound he makes when I do something silly. It's like a sigh and a grunt at the same time. Then I finally pull out my license for her.
Old 01-12-2011, 08:45 PM

That is too funny. :)
Old 01-13-2011, 02:01 PM

This is way too funny. All of us have been embarrassed by our kids in stores at least once, and even though all the other moms in the store smile that 'I've been there' smile, it doesn't make us feel better. Good for you for climbing in that cart! I wish I'd thought of that.