Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: What will make you SCREAM????

Rats! We get some in our fruit trees!

Mother in law!!!!! and when someone scares me..

Snakes!!!!! Closely followed by rats and mice.

Snakes, and rats yuck...........

Blog Entries
    5:00 p.m. traffic on a Friday afternoon. I was screaming, Go, Go!!! in the car last night with the windows rolled up. The rain was coming down and we were crawling. I sat through one light three times. It was not pretty.

MTS
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cjsparks
    Also some co-workers.
    BWAHAHAHAHA!

Blog Entries
    Hmm. The only time I ever screamed was when one of my children fell down the stairs and landed on her head, on hardwood flooring.

We had snakes as pets for years. Unless a spider is real close to me, I don't have a problem with them. I'll clarify...I will kill it, just don't want it near me.

Flying things in the house that I can't quickly identify as "non-stinging". Or huge flying PALMETTO BUGS that we have here in the South. Think about a 3" long giant flying roach. The dogs take care of those usually but they look a lot like hummingbirds when they fly. About the same size. UGH!!!!!

yOU MUST really LOVE "THE vIEW" HAHA

Quote Originally Posted by misscarol
    People talking with food in their mouth and those who interupt when others are speaking.

Quote Originally Posted by Iraxy
    Stupid comments by ignorant people just make me want to scream! Every time I read the op ed page of my local paper and some real fool makes an ignorant comment, I just want to scream. Other than that, snakes!
    And the idiots on the news, I seem to scream mostly at the TV!!

1) Ignorance; 2) drivers on Houston freeways. I've pretty much come to accept creepy, crawly things. I don't love them but I am not afraid of them.

grammatical errors on TV, just ask my DH!!

HAd a mouse run up my pants leg once, as I recall there was a lot of screaming then...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ptquilts
    grammatical errors on TV, just ask my DH!!

HAd a mouse run up my pants leg once, as I recall there was a lot of screaming then...
    When I was in girl scouts (as a girl), there was a mouse that ran up another girl's pants! It freaked us all out! We used our sleds to shield her from traffic and she stripped very quickly. It was something you don't forget. After that we all knew why we should tuck our pants into our boots before going out sledding. Yuck!

Statements by political candidates and elected officials that are not based on facts! Accusations that are false, mud-slinging campaign tactics. Any political commment based on the desire to appeal to emotions and not intellect such as scare tactics using science that has been proven false. A refusal to state the basis for a claim that is fear- mongering.

Blog Entries
    Spiders and Snakes...I'm terrified of both!!!!!!

A dog relieving themselves on the quilt my husband left on the floor.

Quote Originally Posted by auntpiggylpn
    Spiders- Loathe them. Super Creepy!!!
    :-o Ditto

Stupid comments by ignorant people just make me want to scream! Every time I read the op ed page of my local paper and some real fool makes an ignorant comment, I just want to scream. Other than that, snakes!
    I haven't read an actual newspaper in some time, but when I did, I always had to go to the op ed page first to see who agreed with me and who the idiots were...LOL

To the subject, I don't think I've actually every screamed in my life, but I do a pretty good imitation of a voo-doo witch doctor dancing around in my living room if I see cockroaches...Luckily, the neighbors are safe from that site since I now live in MN where we don't have the little beasts...

Blog Entries
    Once at work while working on the bottom shelf of a display, I screamed as a mouse ran out within 2" of my knees. A customer outside in her car, with both car door & store door closed, heard me.

The loudest I ever actually screamed was one night when I woke up with a strange man standing at the foot of my bed.

LOL!! I'm with you...but I do actually start yelling at the newspaper or the TV when I see something particularly stupid!!

Blog Entries
    Amen to Carries statement on stupid drivers I see them here all the time. For some reason no one knows how to use a turn signal, and they fly through yellow lights which turn red on them while they are in the middle of the intersection, etc, etc......

The other thing that makes me want to scream is to go out the eat for a nice quite eveing and then have to listen to a crying child through the entire meal, or worse yet, the child is crying because the parents are either teasing the child or hitting the child. Same goes for trying to shop and hearing the screaming child all the way accross the store.

Congress!

SNAKES!!!!!!! I can't take snakes.

Blog Entries
    Certain coworkers, snakes, spiders, mice, most any bug in the house, certain coworkers, certain coworker. Guess you figured out I have one that makes me want to SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast